2019 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

packfanfb

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Put everyone up in Milwaukie. Short drive. GB would be a great host. Likely won’t ever happen which sucks. 

Wrong thread to get in to this discussion....but thats not going to happen. The "short drive" kills it.

Just now, PackGymRat said:

You are grasping at straws and making assumptions. I never said take a WR or DB in 1 or 2 so don’t put words in my mouth.

Rounds 3-5 were prime rounds to get a WR, CB, S, and TE. Instead we got a C, TE, and S.

That is what I am disagreeing with.

And rounds 1 and 2 were prime rounds for what our team wanted clearly edge and FS and a trench pig. That was my point. We don’t need 7 WR this year and if someone gets hurt they get hurt. I don’t think I’m making an assumption. We got a top FS and a top edge. Nothing not to like other than those who advocated spending capital on O which just wasn’t needed other then what Gute did. 

1 minute ago, PackGymRat said:

You are grasping at straws and making assumptions. I never said take a WR or DB in 1 or 2 so don’t put words in my mouth.

Rounds 3-5 were prime rounds to get a WR, CB, S, and TE. Instead we got a C, TE, and S.

That is what I am disagreeing with.

Gute is still filling actual holes in the roster which include this year and departures after the season. You are focused on a 7th receiver.

Archived