> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

After listening to the latest Kist and Solak show, I am now totally against Jefferson at any pick really. I am against drafting a slot WR in general the entire draft. All receivers we take should be X or someone who can be used as a Z. Give it a listen.

Without listening I agree with the thought. I think a slot is way easier to find than someone outside. 

8 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

Without listening I agree with the thought. I think a slot is way easier to find than someone outside. 

I thinnk the main issue is the eagles two best receiving options are tight ends. So if you have both of them on the field you dont need a slot receiver or have one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Aiyuk also had core surgery this offseason just like Shenault. Why is one knocked for or it and one its ignored?

Shenault has had a ton of issues, that’s probably why. Especially because his best traits are his tough RB-like after the catch style. Guy like that, with the durability concerns he has, how will he hold up? Are you only gonna get 10-11 games out of him each year? That’s why.

I do agree it gets kinda glossed over with Aiyuk though. Glad he just got surgery on it now. can’t imagine teams in this draft taking injured guys high. 

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

After listening to the latest Kist and Solak show, I am now totally against Jefferson at any pick really. I am against drafting a slot WR in general the entire draft. All receivers we take should be X or someone who can be used as a Z. Give it a listen.

that episode is up on my podcast cue. I'm interested to hear their take

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Shenault has had a ton of issues, that’s probably why. Especially because his best traits are his tough RB-like after the catch style. Guy like that, with the durability concerns he has, how will he hold up? Are you only gonna get 10-11 games out of him each year? That’s why.

I do agree it gets kinda glossed over with Aiyuk though. Glad he just got surgery on it now. can’t imagine teams in this draft taking injured guys high. 

Hasn't Shenault had surgery every year in college or something like that? The dude has the most injury red flags I can remember from a prospect. 

40 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Hasn't Shenault had surgery every year in college or something like that? The dude has the most injury red flags I can remember from a prospect. 

Yeah baring some drastic drop into the 3rd ,I want no parts of that. Might as well tatoo a Red Cross on his forehead. 

*Jroc hacks Eagles war room*

”The Eagles have traded Zach Ertz to the Jaguars for Yannick, pizza and beer. The pizza and beer will be sent to an undisclosed house in Pennsylvania.” 

*crowd erupts with joy. crumbs in FF whine over their keyboards.*