Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

6 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

NXT Halloween Havoc 876k

AEW Dynamite 781k

Musicals dont draw

dafuq, there was no musical... 

People be tripping with this ish. I dont understand why anyone would be such a WWE loyalist that they would actively talk down a very good alternative. Like this comment here has no basis.  WWE has done fans no favors being the uncontested do what we want American virtual monopoly. Every wrestling fan should want AEW to succeed and WWE because in order for both to have a viable market share both have to be GOOD and the WWE has to get BETTER. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

NXT Halloween Havoc 876k

AEW Dynamite 781k

Musicals dont draw

there were no musicals so weird comment, not to mention, they apparently do draw in more viewers since AEW is up from last week 

is it that NXT did a ppv quality card backed by the halloween havoc name?

Edited by Troy Brown
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Got to spotlight Wardlow and give Kenny a character layer with his Sonny squash. 

Looked to me like they did more for Pent Jrs character than they did Kenny that match. Maybe some singles runs from Lucha Bros since theyve been off so long with other tags pushed with FTRs arrival.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Looked to me like they did more for Pent Jrs character than they did Kenny that match. Maybe some singles runs from Lucha Bros since theyve been off so long with other tags pushed with FTRs arrival.

Yeah, Pentagon got the singles rub more than Kenny last night but the Kenny squash match in the 1st round was great. Pentagon in a weird spot with the forfeit but at least both matches were great

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Yeah, Pentagon got the singles rub more than Kenny last night but the Kenny squash match in the 1st round was great. Pentagon in a weird spot with the forfeit but at least both matches were great

With that match. Id say stick Pent at the 4 or 5 spot in the rankings. Have another great match with Wardlow, Jungle Jack or such and come out victorious. To fill in space while Cody/Darby happens. So it lines up that he gets the next big shot (not weekly shot, PPV one).

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

With that match. Id say stick Pent at the 4 or 5 spot in the rankings. Have another great match with Wardlow, Jungle Jack or such and come out victorious. To fill in space while Cody/Darby happens. So it lines up that he gets the next big shot (not weekly shot, PPV one).

But it also looks like they don't see Penta in that role yet with his loss to Fenix but the tournament also didn't matter much. I think Kingston is obviously the best mouthpiece you can have but I wonder if the reason they haven't pushed them in singles roles yet is their struggle with english 

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

But it also looks like they don't see Penta in that role yet with his loss to Fenix but the tournament also didn't matter much. I think Kingston is obviously the best mouthpiece you can have but I wonder if the reason they haven't pushed them in singles roles yet is their struggle with english 

I accidentally erased last weeks show before I watched some of it. I thought Pent beat Fenix to advance?

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

dafuq, there was no musical... 

People be tripping with this ish. I dont understand why anyone would be such a WWE loyalist that they would actively talk down a very good alternative. Like this comment here has no basis.  WWE has done fans no favors being the uncontested do what we want American virtual monopoly. Every wrestling fan should want AEW to succeed and WWE because in order for both to have a viable market share both have to be GOOD and the WWE has to get BETTER. 

The Ratings generally are a reflection of what the audience saw the week before.

I'm no WWE loyalist. The WWE sports entertainment stuff has gotten too far. But I'm not giving any passes to AEW just because you want them to be an alternative. AEW is a barely average WWE hybrid alternative. They need to step it up ASAP 

If they keep producing gabage like that Musical Number from Jericho/MJF and No logic like Omega kicking out at 2 from Canadian destroyer on the ramp and then a package piledriver, I'm gonna criticize it. 

The wrestling fanbase has a bad stigma of praising stuff in AEW they would of hated on WWE TV. 

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

there were no musicals so weird comment, not to mention, they apparently do draw in more viewers since AEW is up from last week 

is it that NXT did a ppv quality card backed by the halloween havoc name?

The world series was on last week. We'll know next week if the viewers swap back to AEW. But it is generally the same 1.5-1.8 million viewers who watch it on TV.

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

The world series was on last week. We'll know next week if the viewers swap back to AEW. But it is generally the same 1.5-1.8 million viewers who watch it on TV.

"we'll know next week if the viewers turn back to AEW" lol, the company that has won 95 percent of the time is suddenly going to lose hundreds of thousands of viewers due to one segment that most people enjoyed 

next week will likely be a loss for both companies anyway