Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

This Abadon character is dumb. Just a fat chick that can't really wrestle. The AEW women's roster is pretty terrible. This after Britt Baker fought a midget a few weeks ago.

Yeah, their women's division is trash.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

leyla hirsch is great in the ring, dang.  

Im with you hear, she is still raw as hell but she has 'it' and her stature will make her unique. 

Im going to say it though. You'd think with so many eyes Impact would put out their best episode ever. Man that was boring as hell. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Im with you hear, she is still raw as hell but she has 'it' and her stature will make her unique. 

Im going to say it though. You'd think with so many eyes Impact would put out their best episode ever. Man that was boring as hell. 

yeah impact just sucks. best match was the women's tag. i really don't care about women's wrestling especially since aew doesn't care to book it (their roster isn't as bad as people think) but deonna looks like a star in impact. jordynne is great. taya is good. i like kimber lee but she ain't as good as i remember her being. 

fun fact, i got to see chris hero vs kimber lee (who used to date jt dunn who was chris hero's tag partner in his last indy run) and they were fueding and hero beat the ever living **** out of lee. afterwards, he cut a promo and said "there are some matches you have where you want to extend your respect to your opponent. this ain't one of them, you effing suck"

Just now, Troy Brown said:

they ain't gonna use any joshi/japanese based talent for a good minute 

whenever she's available, she's a must get. i think she was saying she wanted to leave a "legacy" in japan before she comes to america, but with her already having some aew roots, i feel like it's a good bet.

no way tessa comes to aew. i think it was one of their chicks that was calling her racist or whatever. 

they should for sure grab zelina vega even tho she's like whatever in the ring.

vega, hayter and lock up thunder rosa... tessa would be huge tho if they got the balls to do that. 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

whenever she's available, she's a must get. i think she was saying she wanted to leave a "legacy" in japan before she comes to america, but with her already having some aew roots, i feel like it's a good bet.

no way tessa comes to aew. i think it was one of their chicks that was calling her racist or whatever. 

they should for sure grab zelina vega even tho she's like whatever in the ring.

vega, hayter and lock up thunder rosa... tessa would be huge tho if they got the balls to do that. 

vega doesn't even need to wrestle, she's one of the best managers in the industry, she's more valuable there. but agreed on hayter. she's gonna be money some day. it's funny that tessa has already been 86'd from aew given her dad is there 

i really don't think the issue is in who is on the roster, i think they've got a fine roster, i just don't think tk gives a ****. so far, his biggest flaw as a booker 

Edited by Troy Brown