Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Charlotte going to be the 58x champion by the time she hangs em up. Probably don't have to worry about losing her to AEW once her contract nears an end though. Seriously, how did Rick have an issue with her booking?

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Seriously, how did Rick have an issue with her booking?

Probably because she's going to have more titles by the time she's 40 than he did his entire career lol. Seriously, she's 35 and is a 12x Champ already, not including NXT obviously. Raw 6 times, Smackdown 5 times and the Diva's Champ once.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Probably because she's going to have more titles by the time she's 40 than he did his entire career lol. Seriously, she's 35 and is a 12x Champ already, not including NXT obviously. Raw 6 times, Smackdown 5 times and the Diva's Champ once.

He probably thinks her title reigns should be longer. Instead of winning the title 4x in a year, she should just keep the title for a year straight, then lose it.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

He probably thinks her title reigns should be longer. Instead of winning the title 4x in a year, she should just keep the title for a year straight, then lose it.

Could see it. I was just making a pot shot at his ego, even though it's his daughter. He's about to lose his spot at the top to Cena and his daughter is likely to surpass him as well.

I popped so hard seeing Brock. I’m so looking forward to this feud bc of not just the history of Lesnar and Roman but the history of Lesnar and Heyman. This feud should be 100x better than the one with Cena just due to Brock isn’t here catering to the crowd like Cena was. This is strictly personal for Brock after Heyman dissed him and got with Roman to proclaim him as the best ever. Oh this is going to be great.

Overall I got every one of my picks right. I thought Summerslam was great besides how they did Bianca. If they just let Becky and Bianca fight and put on a 5 star match Summerslam would’ve been better than Mania this year. They literally blatantly screwed that moment up. Forget the match it would’ve been a moment added to a 5 star match. I don’t know why Sasha couldn’t wrestle but even if it was a triple threat Bianca v Carmella v Becky and they fight and have Becky do the exact same thing but it’s to Carmella and wins the title that way I’d feel a lot better because they wouldn’t have made Bianca look like a scrub.

Anyways, Becky and Brock are back for SDL. The Goldberg and Lashley story isn’t over. Lashley is going to pay for what he did to Goldberg son. Plus Goldberg actually was taking it to Lashley before MVP cheated. Unfortunately Charlotte and Rhea probably will continue their feud but I’d love to see Alexa challenge Charlotte for the title. I did figure Nikki would have her brief moment in the sun as champ. Then on SDL Bianca and Becky will have their one on one real match that will be very good but that WWE badly missed this moment they had. I was also shocked Edge made Rollins tap from a regular submission hold. I did like him coming out to the Brood theme. That was cool.