Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

who wanna see that?

1. Vince
2. People who hope Vince strokes out mid-match (and the stubborn bastard still probably finishes the match), and ends up a vegetable thereafter.
3. Anyone hoping/figuring that a 76-year-old who has already torn both quads getting into the ring 20-ish years ago probably does the exact same thing in modern day.

Calling All Professional Wrestling Fans.

@MWil23 is hosting a WWF Attitude Era Mafia game. You have a chance to play as your favorite character from that era in a Good vs Evil (town vs mafia) game of who dun it. With unique roles and abilities there is enough to engage even the most casual fan. 

Come one, come all and try your hand at: WWF Attitude Era Mafia.

Don't hesitate to ask questions in thread or via private message. Hope to see some of you there.

official press release

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/03/aew-and-tony-khan-release-official-press-release-for-roh-acquisition/

highlights:

Video Library, Brand Assets, Intellectual Property from Independent Professional Wrestling’s Most Prestigious Promotion Purchased Under New Partnership with Tony Khan

“This deal adds thousands of hours of content to our rapidly growing library and creates new opportunities to expand our footprint on anational and global scale, while having the potential to produce new content under the ROH banner. I will immediately begin exploring opportunities to make ROH’s video library available to fans, who’ll have the opportunity to witness the beginnings of the careers of some of AEW’s biggest stars.”

9 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

probably my favorite match since hangman/omega v. the bucks

Really? Wasn’t even the best on the card tonight for me.

This does come with the caveat for me that I am generally not a fan of gimmick matches like this

Last night was a reminder of something for me.

I don't know how many people are Big Brother fans like I am/was, and Luchasaurus was once known as Judas, his persona or whatever for whatever promotion he was wrestling for at the time, small potatoes anyway.

I love Luchasaurus, I love the ability, I love the spots. I absolutely love Jurassic Express as a whole, and I know Jungle Boy is going to be a star long term, but Luchasaurus is wonderful.

Last nights takeaways:

I hope Regal gets used well. He's an all timer.
Eddie Kingston gives me chubby hope.
I know its going to be easy to give Rosa the win in her home in a few weeks, but I would have rather last night been it. It was a hot show, and with every other title in my mind pretty much still being property of the defender (Cole could have maybe won) I think it would have made it even hotter putting the belt on Rosa now. Also, I am unapologetically alittle tired of DMD. It's the same thing every match.
Orange Cassidy is my hero.
Loved that the big guys in the ladder match weren't away from spots as many of the time they would be.
Again, dog collar match wasn't for me but the story was cool. Frankly the coolest part of it to me was when MJF took the mic and made a bloodied up Punk speak.
Love Jade Cargill's kiss of death while dressed as Jade from Mortal Kombat. That's good stuff.