OTA's/Minicamp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is why I laughed when folks said last year Reed was too small to play outside CB. BS, look at how physical he is and how he's able to change directions. Dude is a baller, let him play at his natural position!

Who said this? How can you be too small to play CB, yet big enough to play FS? Personally, I prefer him in the slot but CB is where he should have been all along 

Edited by 757-NINER

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Who said this? How can you be too small to play CB, yet big enough to play FS? Personally, I prefer him in the slot but CB is where he should have been all along 

Lots of people thought he was too short to play outside CB

6 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Plenty did when they were saying he could only play nickel. I was one of those saying he is just fine at outside corner.

@Forge Good coverage to me! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Plenty did when they were saying he could only play nickel. I was one of those saying he is just fine at outside corner.

@Forge Good coverage to me! 

Hmmmm...must have missed that. He wasn't playing CB at all so that was my only concern at the time.

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I said early in the off-season I was excited about Taylor and that we should look to trade Armstead. Glad to hear that he is a early standout in camp. I really think he makes the team over the likes of Day and Street. Still early for Street but I think Day is definitely the odd man out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

I said early in the off-season I was excited about Taylor and that we should look to trade Armstead. Glad to hear that he is a early standout in camp. I really think he makes the team over the likes of Day and Street. Still early for Street but I think Day is definitely the odd man out.

Day is actually getting first team reps next to Buckner right now.