Keep Belichick

Keep Belichick, let go McDaniels

keep Gilmore, let go Edelman

keep Gostkowski, let go Allen

keep Team Jersey, let go Team helmet

Keep Team Colors, let go Team Nickname

13 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

John Dorsey over Freddie Kitchens

It will sound crazy but I'd keep Kitchens. We're already built we just need to maintain and be cap savvy at this point. Kitchens has never won a game as HC but his personality and interactions with players (that we can see) is just awesome and the offense looked really good with him in control last season. I 100% understand keeping Dorsey and know that would easily be the democratic choice it just wouldn't be my choice.

13 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Austin Seibert over Britton Colquitt

We don't even know if Seibert makes the team so I'd go Colquitt.

Otherwise I think I agree with the rest.

30 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We don't even know if Seibert makes the team so I'd go Colquitt.

Otherwise I think I agree with the rest.

Punters are a dime a dozen. Plus, we won’t even be punting this year. I’d roll the dice with a 5th round kicker.

And I don’t get your logic. We don’t know what Seibert is so he goes. We don’t know what Kitchens is either, but he stays?

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Punters are a dime a dozen. Plus, we won’t even be punting this year. I’d roll the dice with a 5th round kicker.

And I don’t get your logic. We don’t know what Seibert is so he goes. We don’t know what Kitchens is either, but he stays?

We've seen a lot of Kitchens in the interpersonal area and that is huge for me. Same with Mayfield. This team should be like glue with those two leading the way.

Also punters can kick off. We won't be kicking FGs this year.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

It will sound crazy but I'd keep Kitchens. We're already built we just need to maintain and be cap savvy at this point. Kitchens has never won a game as HC but his personality and interactions with players (that we can see) is just awesome and the offense looked really good with him in control last season. I 100% understand keeping Dorsey and know that would easily be the democratic choice it just wouldn't be my choice.

I might agree tbh.

General Manager or Head Coach Easy

Offensive Coordinator or Defensive Coordinator Easy again. 

Best Offensive Player(non QB) or Best Defensive Player I dont even know who our best defensive player is. Saquon vs someone way worse than Saquon. 

Kicker or Punter Rosas is an all-pro

Team Jersey or Team Helmet Have no problem with the jerseys while I prefer the old school GIANTS helmets

Team Nickname or Team Colors Kinda hard to differentiate when the teams nickname is Big Blue... unless you mean Giants vs blue/white/red. In which case, the name is better. 

General Manager or Head Coach

Get rid of Jerry, which means the new GM will fire Garrett immediately.  Two birds-one stone.:D

Offensive Coordinator or Defensive Coordinator 

Keep Rod Marinelli, delete Kellen Moore.

Best Offensive Player(non QB) or Best Defensive Player

Keep Zeke, delete D.Lawrence

Kicker or Punter

Keep Punt-isher Chris Jones

Team Jersey or Team Helmet

Keep helmet

Team Nickname or Team Colors

Keep name. 

General Manager or Head Coach - GM stays Head coach goes  I am Keeping Dimitroff as We have a ton of talent on the team at all times lol. I would say top 5 GM.

Offensive Coordinator or Defensive Coordinator - DC stays OC goes This allows me to keep my headcoach as my DC in Quinn as he is a elite lvl DC imo.

Best Offensive Player(non QB) or Best Defensive Player - Best defensive player stays in Deion Jones he is young and one of the best LB's in the league going forward.  Julio goes as he is much older and we have some really talented recievers behind him.  I think we can draft another good WR to replace him and matt has done well without him already once.

Kicker or Punter - Don't care on either of them as the punter has started to get weaker lately and the kicker can be replaced to bring Matt Bryant back if we want to.

Team Jersey or Team Helmet - Team Jersey can go as i would prefer to do that anyways and go back to our throw backs full time.

Team Nickname or Team Colors - This is a tough one but i like the black white and red color scheme alot and think i would rather keep it and get a different nickname if we had to.

For the Vikings:

General Manager or Head Coach - I like the job Rick Spielman has done as GM, but Mike Zimmer is one of the best coaches in the league.

Offensive Coordinator or Defensive Coordinator - With Zim around we can get along without our DC much more than our OC.

Kicker or Punter - Flip a coin on this one.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 9:36 PM, Trentwannabe said:

who you keeping and who you letting go

Tough one and I really couldn't go wrong keeping either but I would say keep Brandon Beane. He appears to be building quite the roster and McDermott has some questionable in game decisions.

At this point it would be Brian Daboll that goes. I could see that changing by the end of the season though. 

The worst defensive player in the Bills starting 11 is still probably better then the best Offensive player for the Bills.

Kicker or Punter
A punter battle between two unknowns and one of the leagues better kickers. No question we keep Haushcka.

Get rid of the helmet. Make it red.

I'm not a huge fan of either if I'm being honest. Colours are so overdone in every league. I preferred the nickname Nickels. 

Agree with last three, disagree with first two.

I love Big Baller Beane don’t get me wrong, but Sean is the one who has changed the culture, made the defense what it is, and our unquestioned leader.

Coordinator wise goes along with the first question because i trust Sean with our defense regardless of who is there, keeping Daboll and a consistent offense for Josh is too important to me.

On 5/10/2019 at 4:35 PM, KingOfTheDot said:

Annual offseason thread during down time 

Kicker or Punter

For he Bengals....

1.  This is easy.  I'm keeping Zac Taylor over Mike Brown the GM.  

2.  That's really hard, since we just changed both with Taylor's hiring.  If I had to guess based on past performances, I'd keep Callahan.

3.  Another hard one.  Both Geno Atkins and AJ Green are over thirty, and both are huge pieces to what we do.  Gun to my head I'm keeping Green.

4.  Definitely keeping Huber (P) over Bullock (K)

5.  Helmet.  The Nike jerseys need to be updated.

6.  Not a fair question for this team, as Bengal tigers are orange, white and black.  Can't have an LSU took for our tigers, so.....

11 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

For the Vikings:

General Manager or Head Coach - I like the job Rick Spielman has done as GM, but Mike Zimmer is one of the best coaches in the league.

Offensive Coordinator or Defensive Coordinator - With Zim around we can get along without our DC much more than our OC.

Kicker or Punter - Flip a coin on this one.

What color scheme would we use then? 

On 5/10/2019 at 4:35 PM, KingOfTheDot said:

Annual offseason thread during down time 

Kicker or Punter

GM or HC: Keep Colbert, delete Tomlin. It's a tough choice. I like Tomlin more than many Steelers fans but Colbert pretty consistently drafts well and has gotten much better at managing the cap.

OC or DC: Keep Ficthner, delete Butler. Ficthner did a solid job in his first year as OC and I think has room to grow whereas I feel like Butler has shown us what he is at this point.

Offensive or Defensive player: Keep Heyward, delete DeCastro. Both are important leaders on this team so it was a tough decision. In the end, I feel like our OL is good enough to handle losing DeCastro while losing Heyward would be a bigger blow to the defense.

Kicker or Punter: Keep Boswell, delete Berry. Maybe a controversial choice but Boswell was one of the better kickers in the league before he severely regressed last year. Berry is just average and does not have the ceiling of Boswell.

Jersey or Helmet: Keep helmet, delete jerseys. Our helmets and jerseys are both pretty iconic but the helmets are more unique what with the fact that they only use the logo on one side.

Nickname or Colors: Keep colors, delete name. Tough choice yet again but black and yellow just looks good.