Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Also, unrelated, I would appreciate the Six Stack winning more in this as a meta joke if Blizzard didn’t implement the LFG system that regularly churns out a bunch of closed-profile pleb stacks that disband after they get dunked on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I hope you stick around, Danger.  I need another person who will appreciate my references and be willing to trample Malfatron before he gets up.

There are two things to know about me in mafia.

1. I DO read malf like an open book. Others? I'm pretty clueless and usually rely on my gut.
2. My mafia game at least early on is super active and I look very strongly town.

I was active during the first week moreso because I was at work and have plenty of extra time right now. My interest waned a bit after we hit Friday night.

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yep, if he flips town Danger steps up to the plate

Image result for inglourious basterds batter up gif

By the way Swag, I was going to reply to Flacco's post here with this expecting to be pretty much auto lynched the following day and was gonna own the guilt.

Edited by Danger
  • Like 2

I keep replaying what I would have done differently that last round, and no matter what I lose it for us.

1. @Pickle Rick goes Danger and I hard push him for saving BCB from the lynch 2-3 days ago. We lose.

2. I decided I couldn’t leave BCB, who I was 60/40 on alive because my only scum read aside from Danger, who I knew was scum, was PR. If we left him alive and he was scum, my feelings were GAME OVER because of the -2 power he’d then use on pickle IF we were wrong about Danger.

3. If I vote Danger, @AFlaccoSeagulls “reluctantly” goes along with me, PR eventually agrees, we get a lynch. Flacco kills BCB, I then go hard after PR for playing a great long con.

NONE of my scenarios involved scum Flacco, short of pickle convincing me otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

By the way Swag, I was going to reply to Flacco's post here with this expecting to be pretty much auto lynched the following day and was gonna own the guilt.

We need this type of culture in these games.  

I knew you were on the right level when you got the Not Alike bit.  I’ve used the “if I said it, then I meant it” line before, and planned on the inverse line from Eminem’s verse (but I died).  People who will get these references when they crop up organically are needed.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

So what does everything think of this open role, draft style game? Is this something you'd be interested in playing again sometime?

It's hard to know exactly how everything will be affected. I'll admit I was a little afraid to run this game as I figured there was a non-zero chance it'd be a disaster with people abusing the mechanics.

I know people were kind of complaining about the length of the draft, but I felt it was kind of nice to get everyone playing for 100 pages and to get more day 1 data. Was the draft portion a problem for you all pacing wise?

I liked it, the only portion that stunk was scum got a 3 hit role and took out 3 pretty good civ roles. That’s mostly circumstantial though so I don’t think it’s broken in anyway. 

I was just complaining about the draft because I’m an impatient prick.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I liked it, the only portion that stunk was scum got a 3 hit role and took out 3 pretty good civ roles. That’s mostly circumstantial though so I don’t think it’s broken in anyway. 

I was just complaining about the draft because I’m an impatient prick.

cant believe doomfist fell to pick 3

• Like 1