Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, ET80 said:

By the time I got KOed, I was thinking @Danger could be, but @AFlaccoSeagulls? No, not at all. He was free and clear from what I saw.

He was probably, but last night I spent a lot of time going over everyone (including myself) as to see if there were any patterns.

The one thing I should have brought up but didn't: Flacco had voted for mafia once (the hammer on Matts). I thought to myself: he never hit anyone else? Really?

Just now, SwAg said:

Tbh, Woz had a super underrated game.  He was regularly the person who made the arguments I was thinking and would have made if I were alive.  Can’t really fault anyone for not overlooking Ragnarok’s antics.  Game was over when Woz and Touch died, tbh.  MWil was too aggressive with his role, bcb hardly played, Rick fell victim to the same things as Woz.

Uhh ... was not expecting this. Thank you. :)

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol.  Way not to wait.  Good lord lmao 

I tried to work through it but teny got itchy trigger fingers 

32 minutes ago, MD4L said:

PR and Rags thanks for being certain I am scum.

Well.....if you took a lot of heat it could let mafia leave you be lol.  

I was wrong on my main 3 but didn't lynch any of them 

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I tried to work through it but teny got itchy trigger fingers 

Well.....if you took a lot of heat it could let mafia leave you be lol.  

I was wrong on my main 3 but didn't lynch any of them 

This is like the 5th consecutive game I’ve played to be prosecuted by you as for certain scum.

@The Orca @MD4L @Forge

I was paying almost no attention to your roles when I hit you. People might have assumed that's why I targeted you because that would've been the smart move, but that had nothing to do with it.

You three were the ones I had "scum reads" on D1. I hit you because as a civ, I honestly may have done the exact same thing lmao. I always preach if I'm a civ I'm taking shots early and often, I'll die the hero or the reason we lost depending how it shakes out.

I felt like I was gonna be lynched regardless, thats why I also made the swag hit in case I was caught (I was) but at least pointing to three people I "thought were scum" during the day at least gave me a fighting chance to claim dumass civ. Once I was seen by @rackcs a quick lynch was my only play lol

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca @MD4L @Forge

I was paying almost no attention to your roles when I hit you. People might have assumed that's why I targeted you because that would've been the smart move, but that had nothing to do with it.

You three were the ones I had "scum reads" on D1. I hit you because as a civ, I honestly may have done the exact same thing lmao. I always preach if I'm a civ I'm taking shots early and often, I'll die the hero or the reason we lost depending how it shakes out.

I felt like I was gonna be lynched regardless, thats why I also made the swag hit in case I was caught (I was) but at least pointing to three people I "thought were scum" during the day at least gave me a fighting chance to claim dumass civ. Once I was seen by @rackcs a quick lynch was my only play lol

I'm just going to choose to believe it was due to fear of my awesomeness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm probably policy lynching mwill from now on tbh 

giphy.gif

I am sorry.

I never saw Flacco as scum TBH. I took your inactivity combined with your power as an auto scum win if we didn’t get rid of you. Clearly I was wrong.

I should have stuck with Danger the last two days and shouldn’t have come off of him.