Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I’m thinking I might just keep quiet, and then push for mass lynches/hits of the roles I am concerned with 

However, I dont know if I can trust these people to do the right thing with it

You and I pick in a row. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

There will be no time limit, initially, for each draft pick. If I start to get reasonable complaints, I'll take steps to hurry up this up.

You should tag everyone playing with this message. Make sure everyone knows to check in

46 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Also, by all means share and direct what you think are the best roles for civs to take

You know that mafia will be coordinating, we should definitely do it also

35 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m doing the latter.

if I was scum, I would take a 'nilla role so I could WIFOM. Just a thought to put out there.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You should tag everyone playing with this message. Make sure everyone knows to check in

if I was scum, I would take a 'nilla role so I could WIFOM. Just a thought to put out there.

I think I'd probably be ok with scum taking a vanilla role though. Sure it might give them a good argument against being scum but they also wouldn't be able to do anything. That's a trade off I'd take.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyone who intentionally takes a vanilla role would be suspect. Those should be left for the last players regardless

Just now, Danger said:

Honestly surprised that Genji's deflect power wasn't somehow implemented here.

Yeah, I gotta say with only two vanilla characters in the game, they probably could've been given abilities as well