Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Let's be real, it's absolutely a death warrant for me. It's too much of a risk as it gets later in the game. If I can't create chaos like I wanted to, I may as well do something positive. I don't really do reads or anything like that, so I'm fairly useless in threadplay. 

I mean, the Bastion role is pretty useful for scum and town but it's definitely not an "absolute death warrant." Theres much more pressing roles out there for scum than a double vote.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, now, buddy-boy, I'mma need you to show me where that is a soft-claim and do an etymological analysis of the phrase "soft claim" before I accept that.

Soft-Claim Controversy, Part 2

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

So, we could overcommit to neutralizing the threatening roles by combining something like Ana and Reinhardt, or if we get a third and openly coordinate with them, then we could do something even more broken, like Ana-Orisa-killer or any Ana-Reinhardt-Orisa and just basically roleblock the whole game for 3 days.

You wanted to talk to Tk3 specifically about neutralizing threatening roles. Specifically you "claimed" you wanted to do it. You then quickly take a role that is threatening/helpful to mafia. So you claimed softly you are going to work in conjunction to hurt mafia with your selection....then shift quickly. As a result "soft claiming" mafia yourself 

@Dome

@Tk3

@Pickle Rick

@theuntouchable

@Forge

@Nazgul

@Counselor

did I do good here lmao :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5143507

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You wanted to talk to Tk3 specifically about neutralizing threatening roles. Specifically you "claimed" you wanted to do it. You then quickly take a role that is threatening/helpful to mafia. So you claimed softly you are going to work in conjunction to hurt mafia with your selection....then shift quickly. As a result "soft claiming" mafia yourself 

@Dome

@Tk3

@Pickle Rick

@theuntouchable

@Forge

@Nazgul

@Counselor

tenor.gif?itemid=5143507

I thought I was up to draft. 

I am not impressed

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Honestly sounds like you're reading a bit too much into Day 1 shenanigans. Yes I realize my vote is on  gopher, it was mostly just to voice my disapproval in him taking so long.

Well typically I post from 5-7 am and then 6:30 - whenever I go to bed at night.

just happened to check FF on a break or you would have waiting until now...

also @Malfatron have you not read anything this thread about me being Lúcio? Pay attention a little....... scum

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

With the 7th pick in the 2019 Overwatch Mafia 2.0 Draft, AFlaccoSeagulls selects....

Aleksandra 'Zarya' Zaryanova, Support, Krasnoyarsk Front, Russia.

Image result for zarya gif

Solid pick

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

With the 7th pick in the 2019 Overwatch Mafia 2.0 Draft, AFlaccoSeagulls selects....

Aleksandra 'Zarya' Zaryanova, Support, Krasnoyarsk Front, Russia.

Image result for zarya gif

He was the character I was debating bastion with

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Dome

@Tk3

@Pickle Rick

@theuntouchable

@Forge

@Nazgul

@Counselor

tenor.gif?itemid=5143507

1. Orca

2. Orca

3. Orca

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Great so I’ll end up a townie since I pick so late and just be killed off early...

Please. You're never killed of early. You've perfected the anti kill me early game

Archived