OTA/Mini-camp Thread

ReggieCamp

8 hours ago, buno67 said:

Just blows my mind that out Tackles will never have a tougher match blocking wise on Sundays as they do during the week. Truly needs to get stated. I can’t think of it off the top of my head at the moment but the Browns starting DE duo is one of the best in the league and should make Our tackles better. I really hope that pays off

Same to be said of our DBs vs. our WRs.

It's got to help.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Same to be said of our DBs vs. our WRs.

It's got to help.

Further to my point: "18. The Denzel Ward against Beckham Jr. matchup is just must-watch stuff. Beckham Jr. commented on loving the matchup post-practice and the two Uber-athletic skill players showed a preview of what will be some fun one-on-one drills and situations that will arise over the coming months. They will certainly make each other better."

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Browns-minicamp-Day-2-Takeways-and-QA--132632643/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Monken isn’t calling plays. Baker will do well but it won’t be because of monken. 

But Monken is revitalizing the passing offense and adding a lot of air raid passing concepts. A lot of concepts that were heavily utilized by Baker in college. Monken wont be calling the plays but he will have an impact on the offense. 

• Like 3

Callaway showed a ton of flashes of being very good last year, and that was with him being rusty after not playing football for sometime, and also just being a rookie who's going to have their struggles at times. It was encouraging as his issues with drops seemed to get better as the year went on. With OBJ on one side and Jarvis in the slot, Callaway should see a lot of favorable matchups that I think he'll really take advantage of.

As long as he stays out of trouble, Callaway should prove to be a total steal for us.

• Like 1