2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

37 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Hypothetically, Kawhi chooses the Clippers. Are the Lakers making the playoffs?

Locks
GS
Denver
Portland
Houston
Utah
LAC

Then I feel like you have the next tier that consists of these teams:

Lakers
Spurs
Mavs
Pelicans
Thunder

I see the Lakers in a tight battle for the #8 seed if they don't get Kawhi. Personally, I'd bet on the Spurs and Mavs occupying those last two spots. I'm really fascinated with the Pelicans too. If they mature fast, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make it.

The disrespect is real

This Miami Butler thing is weird. New York's out of the running now so outside of Dallas it's just the two LA teams that can take on the contracts Miami needs to unload to make it work. Which means basically Dallas can hold out for whatever they want or else this falls through. Wonder how high Miami will go to save face - are they that desperate to keep Derrick Jones? 

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

how do people feel bout this magic squad at this point

PG: DJ Augustin | Markelle Fultz | Michael Carter-Williams 

SG: Evan Fournier | Terrence Ross

SF: Jonathan Isaac | Wesley Iwundu | Melvin Frazier

PF: Aaron Gordon | Al-Farouq Aminu | Chuma Okeke

C: Nikola Vucevic | Mo Bamba | Timofey Mozgov

That team is pretty solid and can get better.  They have a quality bench as well.  If Fultz can ever get his act together then that team would take the next step because he has a lot of ability.

18 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

This Miami Butler thing is weird. New York's out of the running now so outside of Dallas it's just the two LA teams that can take on the contracts Miami needs to unload to make it work. Which means basically Dallas can hold out for whatever they want or else this falls through. Wonder how high Miami will go to save face - are they that desperate to keep Derrick Jones? 

I don't see a situation in where it doesn't get done.  Although, either Los Angeles team could be a suitor if they miss out on Kawhi.

9 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

how do people feel bout this magic squad at this point

PG: DJ Augustin | Markelle Fultz | Michael Carter-Williams 

SG: Evan Fournier | Terrence Ross

SF: Malik Beasley | Wesley Iwundu | Melvin Frazier

PF: Aaron Gordon | Al-Farouq Aminu | Chuma Okeke

C: Nikola Vucevic | Mo Bamba | Timofey Mozgov

Fixed it for you 

Not that it wasn't expected, but now we are getting some unnecessary spins of why Durant left and he felt unappreciated etc. All good, he made a grown man decision and wanted to go elsewhere. But now there's stuff out that he didn't like how he wouldn't get MVP chants or the fans always preferred Steph over him? Really? He didn't know Steph was going to be the fan favorite when he signed there? No need for none of this lol.

Archived