2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

36 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why do you think Woj dislikes the Lakers? It’s so odd to me

Laker exceptionalism has morphed into Laker insecurity and the whole league thinks it's hilarious.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

@Leader and @kyle21121 let's both drop it and move on.

I’m all good. I never wasn’t. I felt he was taking things too literal and instead of just being like I’m good I’ll drop the :) nonsense and move on he would rather be condescending. Didn’t respect or care for that. 

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Milwaukee won their 2 home games convincingly and then they lost the next 4 by 6+ including the home game at 2-2

That series was nothing like the Sixers series.

2 of the Sixers losses were by 13 and 36. Bucks lost by 6 3x and 18 in game 4. FOH with this nonsense. 

55 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

And that's any different than Woj's ridiculously pro-Clippers' coverage the past year or so?

Windhorst said last night that he has heard Kawhi to the Clippers for a while and if he had to guess he still thinks that's where he's going, so... If LeBron's butt buddy that licks his feet after games is saying it, there's probably some truth too it. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

2 of the Sixers losses were by 13 and 36. Bucks lost by 6 3x and 18 in game 4. FOH with this nonsense. 

Total points in the series was Toronto 646 - Milwaukee 640. It was extremely competitive, and anyone who says differently either didn't watch or needs to get their head examined.

Side note, Game 4 was arguably my favourite game of the playoffs. Kawhi was practically a non-factor after the double-OT Game 3 and everyone else came up huge. 

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, we all know that losing in 7 on a triple bounce that prevented OT is just like winning the first 2 at home and getting beat in 4 straight after that.

In your world is losing game 5 by 36 and then winning game 6 by 11 worse than losing 5 and 6 by a more sporting 6 points?

Glad to see you have your priorities in line.

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Completely false but carry on. If you don't think the ECF was highly competitive, you're on something. 

Also a completely different team now. 

it was kinda competitive but once kawhi started guarding giannis y'all lost 4 straight games

but a team with kris middleton and eric bledsoe as the 2nd and 3rd best players I can't take seriously as a favorite to make the Finals. and kawhi is still not on the raptors so they can't be favorites.

36 minutes ago, Utley said:

Laker exceptionalism has morphed into Laker insecurity and the whole league thinks it's hilarious.

Starts at the top. Jeanie going "fake news" at Sloan was an embarrassment 

Bucks never looked like they had a shot to Beat Tor IMO.. They got their ish pushed in once they won the first 2.. Like they were outclassed.. And Kawhi clearly was head and shoulders above Giannis.. And if you can't admit to that you're a po(esss) homer. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I think where there's smoke there's fire and I could definitely see him in LA next year. But I also don't think anyone has a clue where he's actually going to sign.

Yeah you can only guess where he is going to go based on his previous decisions and background. 

I’ve been saying the Lakers because of the legacy standpoint. He can play for his home area, raise his daughter in La, and know he can be competitive with AD for the foreseeable future. 

Hes not going for the super team. He’s going because it’s the best fit for his lifestyle.

Archived