The Batman

Acgott

I am actually very interested in the Pattison take on Bruce/Batman. Him being younger and not all buffed out is something we have rarely seen in the film portrayals. They tried to do the origin story with Bale, but he always looked mid 30s or later, so it gave off a more experienced vibe than the story they are telling in Begins.

This Batman looks like he will be making alot of mistakes, will be fighting against who we normally associate as allies in most of his adventures (obviously the GCPD, but the City of Gotham as well) and will really be working through his anger more than we have seen from most who have portrayed him.

And I feel like there is definitely some major reveal that we wont be getting until the release. Could it be the hint to the Court of Owls? Seems most likely, but there is something more going on, and I think the "Masking" of Danno as Riddler is a misdirection at this point. Maybe something is wrong wit hhis face, but its not going to be all that important, but it gets the theorist talking about that, without actually digging into what could be the greater surprise.

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

They tried to do the origin story with Bale, but he always looked mid 30s or later, so it gave off a more experienced vibe than the story they are telling in Begins.

Oddly enough, RPatt is 35 now, and Bale was 30-31 when filming Batman Begins.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Oddly enough, RPatt is 35 now, and Bale was 30-31 when filming Batman Begins.

Understand, but you can clearly see they look very different.

And maybe it was due to Bale's confidence as Bruce Wayne, or the mask of Bruce, but it always threw me off as he seemed so much more established than he should have been in a Year One scenario

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, 43M said:

I honestly know nothing about him.   Just heard he's a ggod actor who is good at portraying darkness.

He hasn't done a lot of high profile ish but dude has talent for days. I would trust him to come to the table with a good interpretation of the character. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...