2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Just now, amac said:

Why did Toronto call a timeout in the midst of the Kawhi takeover. GSW had one left and couldn’t stop it, then they came out and went on a run

I was just coming in to talk about this. Felt like that cost them the game. The Warriors went on a 9-2 run afterwards. 

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Man the Warriors have heart you wouldn't expect from a super team. Boogie back from a torn quad in 5 weeks, KD balling out off a serious calf strain, Klay on a bum hamstring, Iggy with knee and calf issues, Looney with a collarbone/rib inury.

Team is tough as hell man. There's a reason they won 73 without KD.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

I was just coming in to talk about this. Felt like that cost them the game. The Warriors went on a 9-2 run afterwards. 

Kawhi was exhausted. Dude had scored their last 10 pts. Not to mention he was injured. Dumb TO in hindsight but it was needed. 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

He barely played.

Definitely gave the team a boost early on and was a big reason Steph got off. And when he got hurt, Steph slowed down as the Raptors went back to their usual defense. 

Btw, this game is the difference between championship heart and whatever the hell the Rockets show in tight situations. Toronto is at home, better team, have all the momentum and the Splash bros calmly knock down three huge 3s.

I don’t think Golden State has the juice to pull out 2 more. Can’t count on cousins to have another decent game, and Toronto’s supporting cast has actually been showing up 

Honestly the worst thng that happened there was they had defensive lapses and Klay got 2 super open 3s. Curry’s 3 was tough, the others were not acceptable. I’m sure Nurse called time to make sure they focused and closed it out, yet they did completely the opposite and lost focus.

Archived