2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

If the Raptors suck the next several years bc Kawhi left the fans are going to turn on him lol.

Nah. Even if he leaves atleast he gave our team some exposure in the upcoming NBA free agency and beyond. Players know when they come here they will be taken care of. Healthwise & now championship caliber coach in Nick Nurse.

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

If the Raptors suck the next several years bc Kawhi left the fans are going to turn on him lol.

There'll be some, but every team has a couple of aholes in their fan base. 

While the drought isn't as bad as other cities, Toronto was creeping up near the top in NA, this championship means far more to Toronto than what the next 10 years of basketball would be and for that, I'm forever grateful for Kawhi. 

Washington wants to pay Ujiri waaaay too much money and give him partial ownership, then he should go.  Kawhi feels that he will be happier in LA, then go.  Both did their job in Toronto.  I wouldn't be happy about it, but I wouldn't boo them either. 

4 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Just like how we were missing OG anunoby in the rotation? A limping Leonard?

OG and not at all limping Kawhi does not compare to Klay/Durant/Looney and actually limping Cousins. Don't be ridiculous.