Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you have been less swaggy than usual.

i am hoping you and touch unleash the beast the next day phase 

I can’t help that you all think simply abstaining from conflict from me is a viable option.  It’s seriously mind-numbing the extent to which you all will shrug your shoulders and allow people to disengage a thread fight without a second thought.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Refresh me on the OMGUS acronym?

OH MY GOD U STUPID. Or was it suspicious? 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Absolutely not.

I wasn't willing to read 90 pages 2 days ago, I'm certainly not willing to read 320 today

I'm catching small windows of things

Tk3 admitting he hasn't read a single page of the thread. 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Read it and give me your take bc there is some very good info in the bottom half that I want your thoughts on. 

I don't need you to respond to anything about your guilt just the bottom half that addresses your claim, alignment, etc

Everything you stated I have already stated and/or thought of. But let mafia hit me. If they dont, then come back and push the issue.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think I’ve been either of those things.  I’ve been banging the drum for my list, while not stifling the conversation on others.

I mean, I straight up sought arguments with people, and the extent of a response from Counselor, MWil, Dome, Mission, and Ragnarok was “nah you’re wrong.”  I mean, if the case of MWil, I straight up called him out and let him change the topic of the conversation in hopes that people would see the deep game, but everyone just moved on to let the good times roll.

I dunno. I missed 100 pages. So the last time I saw you posting it was about graduation. 

Help me push dome? We still have 3 hours to flip to someone else.

Give me a dome vote for 1 hour and lets see what happens.

^^^^ That goes for everyone, really. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Because if you had a good reason why he was scum I would listen and possibly vote that way. But instead you are a jerk off. Can’t expect a baboon to sing. I should have known better.

I have a very good reason but I'm very curious as to why it needs to be in the thread....

You have voted or claimed scum was the following....all today and all with ZERO reason

Ksj

Utley

Malf

Touch

Dingo

Matts

Orca

Swag

Bcb

Squire

Mission

Dome

PR

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I can’t help that you all think simply abstaining from conflict from me is a viable option.  It’s seriously mind-numbing the extent to which you all will shrug your shoulders and allow people to disengage a thread fight without a second thought.

How come you havent pushed the fact that Dingo tried the PM game to the same/more extent that I did? 

I feel like you could have rained hell down on him if you really tried. 

I can definitely see the argument for a Nacho lynch.

IMO D1 lynches are predicated on circumstantial evidence and faulty-reads that tend to be faulty largely because of the lack of actual information available to really suss them out.  I feel like because of the length of this D1 coupled with the erasure of N1 thus melding D1 and D2 effectively together with no peek from behind the curtain, we've got a lot of people feeling like they're more secure in the reads (particularly the reads of "slips") that they have  when they really shouldn't be quite so progressed.  This also explains why we've got so many people tunneling on heavy-hitters; yes, when you say A, B, or C, I'm not voting for anyone else, that counts as tunneling in my book (especially when you've only actually voted for A or B).

Not opposed to going low-risk lynch based on circumstantial evidence even though I feel as though mafia are happily letting all this drama go on because they can just coast along beneath the surface.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You have voted or claimed scum was the following....all today and all with ZERO reason

null tell.

but i do know why he responding to forge in this way.

like i said, i have paid attention to everything

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have a very good reason but I'm very curious as to why it needs to be in the thread....

Ksj

Utley

Malf

Touch

Dingo

Matts

Orca

Swag

Bcb

Squire

Mission

Dome

PR

You still think I'm an Other, or can I be on the list too?

Archived