Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@squire12 => Danger quit and asked not to be pinged. Just a heads up. 

i did not tag him.  I quoted him, so if that is going to be an issue, I am not sure what I can do about it.  If there is something of note to quote, I will likely do so.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have had so many pings because of what I did its insane. Right now I am at 46. 

But let me answer. I would have initially discarded you most likely. Because the only times I have seen you or your brother go HAM like this you were scum. But I would have listened to your thoughts, most likely fought you on them, which would have created more information to make reads on. Active games are the best games because it creates information.

And your wording is wrong. I didnt shift anything. I exposed more information. Maybe I have even more to expose? stay tuned. 

What was the end result that you were looking for, if everything worked perfectly with your claim

Avengers possibilities:

1. Black Panther => Confirmed by me

2. Captain America

3. Iron Man

4. Thor

5. Hulk

6. Black Widow

7. Hawkeye

8. Scarlet Witch

9. Vision

10. Antman

11. Spiderman

12. Doctor Strange

13. War Machine

14. Falcon

15. Winter solider

Bad Guys

Loki

Ultron

Thanos

Sinister 6

• Doctor Octopus (leader)
  • Kraven the Hunter.
  • Mysterio.
  • Sandman.
  • Scorpion.
  • Vulture.

@SwAg

15 - 6 - 3

Is that a ratio that host would do? I added characters for effect. I have no clue if the characters are accurate, obviously. I still would be shocked if there are no xmen. 

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh really?

hi @Danger, we miss you.  

He is going through some personal stuff. Dont be a d*ck

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So is Danger replaced or can we just spend round lynch him

Not replaced yet. But you do understand we have a verified 100% non-town right?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What was the end result that you were looking for, if everything worked perfectly with your claim

We found a non-town. Exposed a bunch of people IMO. Had fun discussion. So I am pretty happy. 

And the best has yet to come!

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

tenor.gif

IM BATMAN

Not posting the others, but I think @ET80 has posted the "IM BATMAN" like 20+ times based on the search.   

I am getting suspicious of this, not really sure why, but it is just striking me as really odd.

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its literally the basic premise of the game youve been playing for years. 

*take a deep breath and try to ignore the fact that this is coming from a guy who didn't know what a hybrid hammer was*

And in this game I've been playing for years I've seen the terms throwing shade or casting shade used exclusively to describe what's happening when a scum is trying to make a civ look bad. I've literally never seen anyone in mafia use those terms in any other way. So if you understand that you should understand why it stood out to me.

I think it's possible you were trying to explain/apologize as if you were a civ that felt bad for the fuss as you backed off your read, but accidentally admitted to what you were actually doing. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Not posting the others, but I think @ET80 has posted the "IM BATMAN" like 20+ times based on the search.   

I am getting suspicious of this, not really sure why, but it is just striking me as really odd.

I thought that he might have some weird posting restriction, but he also had a few others (like SAVE MARTHA)

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

thats so lame, matts.

i am not doing that. and it doesnt meet the spirit of the move.

you would have had plenty of chances to subtely accomplish this

also, WHAT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER????

not scared of that of all, huh?

i think you are trying to "game the system", but in a really fake way. Because that your meta, and you know that 

(note, if you test this post you will find it the truth).

thanks, matts for making day 1 really easy

I don't really see the reasoning to get on Matts for be a catalyst for discussion on D1.  His reasons do not have to mesh with your reasons.  

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So, ET used to do this thing where he screwed around, posted memes, and generally refused to do anything productive for the first couple days of the game.  No actual gameplay whatsoever.  He did it so he wouldn't get killed by scum early.  Then he moved away from it in a great way.  It appears he reverted.  And it's sad.

Archived