Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In no possible way is that true. The only civ related actions he did were motivating me at the end. 

His voting record was atrocious. He locked on to 1 spiderman, tried to convince me to quit, messed up his end game voting, messed up his end game move, motivated a Skrull like 4 times. He let his emotions get the better of him, multiple times saying he was going to quit reading or that civs should lose so that Swag can win. 

But you do you if you actually believe that.

Civ actions? Motivated malf as a civ which ended in nabbing at least 2 scum IIRC. 

Your voting record was how much better? 

If you had quit, you couldn’t self hammer in the end and they would have had a better chance. 

Who messed up the end game vote?? 

Did not motivate a skrull 4 times. 

I guarantee you 90% of his “emotions” were faked. 

Proof. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But really, when I thought Mafia was on the ropes and all other scum was dead, I basically jumped into the thread beside you, @Malfatron. I saw scum as a sinking ship and wanted my allegiance to the Town known.  Some people missed that because they didn’t read the thread, but I appreciated those who did.

I was on the fence with you for the longest time. I eventually convinced myself that non-town is the best course of action - in hindsight, that didn't work.

I think you played a great game, BTW. 

Counselor played a very strong game with 1 really poor vote choice at the end

Ish happens and endgames are hard

Tough to swallow when we had it so close, but overall he did way more good things than bad things, which is difficult in a game with incomplete and muddled information

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Here’s a clue when Malf was converted: the night you tracked Mission to him.

I already mentioned that...

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Good work, being the only reason Mission was lynched btw.

You act like I didnt lean on you all game. Once you were dead, I continued to lean on your thoughts. I even gave you credit multiple times. 

Killing you was still the right move. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You act like I didnt lean on you all game. Once you were dead, I continued to lean on your thoughts. I even gave you credit multiple times. 

Except he wasn’t a threat to town ...................

I kept wanting to lynch people who had powerful civ roles but we were generally unsure of alignment..

I figured it would be the highest bang for my buck with my reverse-time, and if the person happened to be scum, even better

I wish I would have held on longer, but I didn't want to die with it

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Civ actions? Motivated malf as a civ which ended in nabbing at least 2 scum IIRC. 

Your voting record was how much better? 

If you had quit, you couldn’t self hammer in the end and they would have had a better chance. 

Who messed up the end game vote?? 

Did not motivate a skrull 4 times. 

I guarantee you 90% of his “emotions” were faked. 

Proof. 

I got you @Ragnarok

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Counselor played a very strong game with 1 really poor vote choice at the end

Ish happens and endgames are hard

Tough to swallow when we had it so close, but overall he did way more good things than bad things, which is difficult in a game with incomplete and muddled information

Counselor played great. He didn’t motivate me which would’ve resulted in a double kill, ending the game night before last 

@Counselor

On 6/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, rackcs said:

The crowd is just starting to come out for the day. Their early target is TheKillerNacho. TheKillerNacho looks weak and sickly. A couple of guys passing by take a couple of early warning shots at him. After the first person hits him TheKillerNacho falls to the ground, writhing in pain and agony. After the second person hits him, his cries die out.

TheKillerNacho is dead. He was Green Goblin, Sinister Six-Aligned

It is now Night 7! You have until 8 PM EST tonight to get your night actions in.

@Forge, @squire12, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Counselor, @Pickle Rick, @Tk3, @SwAg, @mission27

7-1-1-1

@Dome

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Clearly.

Archived