Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:

Yeah, didn’t even see it lol 

oh well, once it was out in thread people should’ve been able to piece it together anyways 

We didnt need it based on everyone's posts. Eliminate threats to Earth and black lettering lol

I thought for sure someone was going to call me on the Green/Avengers thing.  I never definitively remarked on it.  I asked if Counselor was sure he was Green, waited for someone else to commit, then gaslight everyone on it, hoping no one would notice I didn’t actually commit.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Still surprised Orca and Rick are drinking.  I always pictured them as like Zach and Cody from the Suite Life of Zach and Cody.

I assumed they’re like the step brothers from Step Brothers, so always drinking.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:05 AM, Malfatron said:
On 5/26/2019 at 11:56 PM, Whicker said:

I don't have a great scum case. I'm much more confident in believing people are town leans and not good lynches. We're basically still at D1 and I thought my Sanchez vote was good based on his claim and behavior about it.

My current vote is on Pickle. I don't like his D1 push on Matts over "the civs" slip. His avoidance of Rags' question is interesting to me as he was clearly involved in other aspects of the thread.

I wouldn't mind Dingo. He's less on the sidelines than what I remember from him and even so he hasn't really made a strong stance on much. This is on top of the multiple win condition suspicion that you have.

Forge is playing like he has something to hide. He was a lot more open and free posting in OW mafia and not concerned at all with being lynched/dying. I feel like he's being cautious here.

BOOOORING!!!!

i guess i was, dome.

heres another post from around that time.

fat thor, indeed

On 5/28/2019 at 7:39 PM, Ragnarok said:

And yet you haven't really mentioned either since then.

Interesting.

Interesting take this early in the game.  

I see.

Scum typically has an issue coming back into the thread after someone dies.  This is the fakest post Wil made easily.  And it was right after the sanchez lynch.  

This comes across like scum looking for an easy excuse to place a vote.

Role fishing?

I feel like this is trying to set up later lynches.

In response to Dome.  

I think you stole this from other people.  

But...that's what you did earlier?

What happened to ksj and dome?

MWil is someone I could go for today as well.  Inconsistencies in gameplay, taking easy votes, and especially his re-entry after sanchez got lynched stand out.  Most the rest of his posts were about NWO or game mechanics.  

I had MWil absolutely nailed though. 

On 5/24/2019 at 6:36 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Matts has been playing the PM game all day and may or may not have gotten counselor (could very well be just language confusion) and malf (seems to be forcing a round peg into a square hole).  

^^^ Counselor. 

Orca had a post like that as well, but I cant find it. IIRC he said something like "Danger left the game because Matts using a PM Game"

Also, Danger literally called out what I did as a PM game

@SwAg => it was brought up plenty of times. 

Archived