2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

People are going to ask why it took Queen three years to start at LSU.

Uhh there’s a guy named Devin White who was the #5 pick last year. 

White is way more athletic but Queen has better instincts which I really value. Queen isn’t a perfect prospect but I think he’s solid value at 19 and blows our current LB core away. 

A lot of people won’t like Queen because he’s not flashy. Same as Ferrell last year (still think Ferrell will be very solid, just will never be a flashy guy). 

• Like 1

Just highlights but I’ve watched five games of his and I like what I see quite a bit. You guys forget it’s barely March, we are gonna get some crazy risers and fallers. I think Queen is gonna be a big riser and universal Top 20 lock and guys like Higgins/Shenault probably going to be March Fallers. 

Queen will go to Raiders at #19 or Jaguars at #20. Whichever team of those two that doesn’t get Simmons. 

Edited by BayRaider

Really like claypool in 3rd. Good height weight speed with production. Great blocker. Possibly best I've seen in years. 

Or even trading back into late 2nd for him

Edited by roi34
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

White is way more athletic but Queen has better instincts which I really value. Queen isn’t a perfect prospect but I think he’s solid value at 19 and blows our current LB core away. 

A lot of people won’t like Queen because he’s not flashy. Same as Ferrell last year (still think Ferrell will be very solid, just will never be a flashy guy). 

The question I’m asking is did it take him three years to learn the defense?

53 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The question I’m asking is did it take him three years to learn the defense?

Played in 12 games as a true freshman.

Started 4 out of the last 5 games as a sophomore and played really well in place of Devin for 2 of those starts and then started 2 games at OLB. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Maybe its just me or maybe I'm getting Aaron Curry flashbacks but 1st round off the ball LBs really scare me for value, Id like us to bring back Burfict and draft a guy like Zach Baun a little later who can learn the D for a couple months until he's forced to step in once Burfict gets banned 😁    

• Like 2