Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

On 1/14/2020 at 10:08 AM, RavensfanRD said:

I gotta admit, I just don't understand how y'all like this map, lol. I hated it in COD4 and its even worse in today's climate.I feel it would've been fine as a gun fight map, but for S&D or TDM? Completely outlandish. But then again, I hate all those small maps. Shoothouse is just as stupid.

I wouldn't say I enjoy it... I haven't played the game in a few weeks, but when I was I was grinding gold camo's. It made the shotgun/launcher ones really easy, so I enjoyed it that way

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 4:14 PM, KManX89 said:

Shipment is officially a clusterfk in Modern Campfare:

The new IW is godawful. They can't even get remastered maps right. The new Vacant is filled with safe spaces as well. Doors for claymore camping everywhere. Gee, why am I not surprised?

I got it on hardcore dom the other day with one of my buddies and wanted to throw my xbox into the sun. You couldn't move without being spawnkilled.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:41 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

I absolutely love using the riotshield/rocket launcher/throwing knife combo.

I get lots of hate mail about in my PS4 inbox. Don't get the hate. Helped me get 79 kills on shipment.

Little late to the party on this thread, but none-the-less. 

You're the person I despise so much in the game, but I only say that because i'm awful with Riot shield and Throwing Knife. And i'm just not patient enough with an RPG to run around with. So i respect you, but if i'm playing against you I hate you. If you're on my team, I'm cool with you lol.  Then I realize it's only a game and I don't need to virtually hate someone.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MaddenCoach said:

Little late to the party on this thread, but none-the-less. 

You're the person I despise so much in the game, but I only say that because i'm awful with Riot shield and Throwing Knife. And i'm just not patient enough with an RPG to run around with. So i respect you, but if i'm playing against you I hate you. If you're on my team, I'm cool with you lol.  Then I realize it's only a game and I don't need to virtually hate someone.

I dont use the RPG. that's for dummies. I use the Shotgun with the 25 round drum clip. It just takes a quick release and don't panic when people unload their clips on you. Let those peasants fire their boolets at Ivan until they run out so Ivan can put knife between eyes and then retrieve once they dead. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Recently finished unlocking everything for the mp5, and it's my new favorite gun. The barrel that eliminates tracers is so damn nice. It definitely drops off at range and loses to ARs, so not great for every map (I switch to RAM or Kilo for those) but it's a nice CQC gun.

I hate the MP5 and I really don't know why. I spent the last 3 days leveling it up because I never use it and it's just not for me. I much prefer the Bizon or the P90 to it. 

On 12/20/2019 at 10:25 AM, RavensfanRD said:

Their servers are 100% trash. I've never been so red hot about connection in a game before.

Blame the stupid SBMM. It matches you with whoever is in your stat/score range regardless of location. People frequently get matched with people in the UK or even Asia FFS. As a result, you get matches with a ton of latency and, by extension, a ton of lag.

bUt OnLy ScRuBs WhO aReNt GoOd At ThE gAmE bYtCh AbOuT SbMm.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Blame the stupid SBMM. It matches you with whoever is in your stat/score range regardless of location. People frequently get matched with people in the UK or even Asia FFS. As a result, you get matches with a ton of latency and, by extension, a ton of lag.

bUt OnLy ScRuBs WhO aReNt GoOd At ThE gAmE bYtCh AbOuT SbMm.

I refuse to believe nobody in the United States has less than this dusty 1.43 K/D that I'm wielding, lol. If so, strange times! I personally don't care about the SBMM myself, but if this is the reason I'm playing majority of my games against folks in Somalia with a 60 ping, then I'm mad, lol! 

34 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

LOL, new Modern Warfare update deleting people's stats and crashing people's systems:

You can't make this ish up. xD

IW strikes again.

So glad I didn't buy this half-baked game now.

Not sure if you follow competitive at all but the first major tournament is being played that patch released yesterday.  Insane.  

On 1/23/2020 at 7:56 PM, KManX89 said:

LOL, new Modern Warfare update deleting people's stats and crashing people's systems:

You can't make this ish up. xD

IW strikes again.

So glad I didn't buy this half-baked game now.

Only thing I believe he's misinformed on is that these games are essentially 2 or 3 years in development. I had this argument with my cousin last night. The game is on a 3 developer rotation. Treyarch, Infinity War, and Sledgehammer. With each getting a rotation game and its been that way since 2012. So essentially, they're getting 2 and a half years to make a game. COD is just getting the effects of big business like EA with Madden. Just too many people are gonna always buy it so they can be lazy forever because people will continue to buy it.

At this point, I just can only play the game in moderation because of my SBMM connection. With all of the problems this still isn't the worst COD made. That will forever be reserved for Advanced Warfare and the game that started all this garbage... Modern Warfare 2. They just need to release this battle royal asap rocky. Don't know how much longer this 200gig game can sit on my HDD and it not be in heavy rotation, lol

18 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Only thing I believe he's misinformed on is that these games are essentially 2 or 3 years in development. I had this argument with my cousin last night. The game is on a 3 developer rotation. Treyarch, Infinity War, and Sledgehammer. With each getting a rotation game and its been that way since 2012. So essentially, they're getting 2 and a half years to make a game. COD is just getting the effects of big business like EA with Madden. Just too many people are gonna always buy it so they can be lazy forever because people will continue to buy it.

At this point, I just can only play the game in moderation because of my SBMM connection. With all of the problems this still isn't the worst COD made. That will forever be reserved for Advanced Warfare and the game that started all this garbage... Modern Warfare 2. They just need to release this battle royal asap rocky. Don't know how much longer this 200gig game can sit on my HDD and it not be in heavy rotation, lol

Funny you should bring up Modern Warfare 2, Incompetence Ward (lol) hasn't made a good CoD game SINCE MW2. In fact, they've made the worst CoDs barring AW since Vince, Jason and all them guys left after MW2.

But it turns out the new patch is actually much worse than we thought. Turns out it's crashing people's campaigns and Spec Ops mode and deleting map packs, forcing them to be redownloaded. LOL, how do you f up a patch THIS badly? xD

Looks like I dodged a bullet not buying this game. 

On 1/26/2020 at 5:29 AM, RavensfanRD said:

AW and MW2 were two of my favs :ph34r:

We're back to a 2 year dev cycle it looks like, unless they give a game back to Sledge. They scrapped Sledge's 2020 game and Treyarch is releasing theirs a year ahead of schedule. Sledge is helping complete that project now