Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:
24 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Now I'm trying to decide between two themes. I'll try to have the signups up by tonight.

Choose the better one

No, not THAT one! The OTHER one!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

When Malf believed every lie Swag told xD

My favorite part of this is that I was just as culpable for that clustermess as he was, yet Malf is the one who gets the majority of the blame :D

• Like 2

Figured I’d let people know here since this took off more than I expected since Shadowfax and Summit gave online Mafia some shout outs.

If anyone wants to play Mafia on a video game, hit me up.  The group of people that I stream with got a pretty decent community interested on multiple games:  GTA, Red Dead, Rust, WoW, ESO, and Sea of Thieves.  And each platform brings something unique.  

E.g., Sea of Thieves we have Spyrate Games (YouTube if you’re interested); Rust is just a cluster**** because the community is the most toxic on the Internet; GTA has serious immersion and interactive night success with its organization, and the community is largely in GTA RP; etc.

• Like 1

@rackcs will you put me on the list to host a game soon. 

I'm looking for probably about 12 players in this game as it will be a lot more involved than a traditional mafia game. It actually will be nothing like a mafia game, more of a war strategy type game. The bad guys will be known, each "day" will be a battle with one of them and some RNG NPCs. Each character will be given a set of abilities corresponding to their character type. 

In thread play will consist of turn-based moves in battle. Hidden secrets/weapons/items etc etc. 

It will take me a bit to build the game, but I think it will be a fun concept. 

See the source image

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@rackcs will you put me on the list to host a game soon. 

I'm looking for probably about 12 players in this game as it will be a lot more involved than a traditional mafia game. It actually will be nothing like a mafia game, more of a war strategy type game. The bad guys will be known, each "day" will be a battle with one of them and some RNG NPCs. Each character will be given a set of abilities corresponding to their character type. 

In thread play will consist of turn-based moves in battle. Hidden secrets/weapons/items etc etc. 

It will take me a bit to build the game, but I think it will be a fun concept. 

See the source image

Me and Pickle are 100% doing this...just dont do it at the end of September please :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Me and Pickle are 100% doing this...just dont do it at the end of September please :)

It may take me a while to build it. I'm gonna have to build probably around 10 battle maps, character stats, hidden mechanics etc etc. It's probably going to be at least a couple months. 

• Like 3