Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You got AD and youre mad. Sad life. I wanted AD, totally get why Danny didn’t make the move. Also laughing at Lakers outbidding themselves 10 fold. It’s a great day for me tbh. 

Oh hell....now I get it. You're a Celtics fans :)

Nothing Boston Strong 'bout tonight now is there? LOL
Rip into it Mookie. Tear it up. Ha!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

You seem mad fam. 

There's only one mad person in this thread lmao. Lakers fans are stoked, we don't even care about the ramifications in 6 years. This is the most exciting its been to be a Laker fan since we were winning ships with Pau Odom and Kobe

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

He basically said so. He leaked the details because he was mad at Dell. The dudes a clown. Willing to bet my house the “That’s All Folks” shirt was him as well. He’s a clown.

You think he's that stupid to make a public trade demand without the consent of the player he's representing? Davis would have fired him for a move like that. No player would trust him again.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Oh hell....now I get it. You're a Celtics fans :)

Nothing Boston Strong 'bout tonight now is there? LOL
Rip into it Mookie. Tear it up. Ha!

Boston going to be just fine. 

LA bidding against themselves to this level just sums up LA for the past 10 years. Pelinka for MVP.

6 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I can’t discuss the biggest trade of this decade? Why you so worried about me bro? Lakers fans legitimately in their own feels and they finally got AD

You can but you’re showing your bias and posting in here more than Lakers and Pelicans fans lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

LA bidding against themselves to this level just sums up LA for the past 10 years. Pelinka for MVP.

Who says they were bidding against themselves? Boston not throwing in Tatum doesn't mean they weren't throwing in picks galore. We also don't know what other teams were offering. 

Of course the Lakers end up giving more than anyone else would. That's how teams get players in trades...by paying more than other teams.

Edited by seminoles1

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Who says they were bidding against themselves? Boston not throwing in Tatum doesn't mean they weren't throwing in picks galore. We also don't know what other teams were offering. 

Of course the Lakers end up giving more than anyone else would. That's how teams get players in trades...by paying more than other teams.

If Boston wasn’t offering Tatum, our deal wasn’t even close.

Pelinka man. New Orleans going to put that dude in the ring of honor.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pelinka hasn't been with us for 10 years, nice try. We didn't bid against ourselves, you have no clue who else was in the running. The Celtics were willing to deal Tatum but got the sense from Nola it had to be way more to get a deal done. The franchise has only been run poorly for 4-5 years now, we just dealt with a lot of coming back from Kobe retiring and the lack of talent we were able to get to surround him with due to cap restrictions. Its called rebuilding, teams do it a lot. We shoulda done it the Celtic was and shipped Kobe to some desperate team and done him dirty like KG and Pierce.