Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Indeed, and if it fails it does absolutely nothing to the target.

What Orca is implying I think is that this hit was not Death note related at all but a regular attack of some sort

What if it was a death note, but dome had some (protection...yes pun intended) on a first time kill attempt?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

What if it was a death note, but dome had some (protection...yes pun intended) on a first time kill attempt?

I feel like he would have disclosed that after the fact. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

There is only one way you can protect yourself from being killed with the Death Note, and that's if your name is already written in one.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

What Orca is implying I think is that this hit was not Death note related at all but a regular attack of some sort

Yep. Just thinking about normal mafia dynamics I took it as a failed day vig. Meaning Dome would either have to have multiple lives, bulletproof, deathproof...or as some has suggested it could be a delayed kill (not death note related)

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah, but how many deaths were there that came from non-death note causes?  Two maybe?  And I think those were suicides.  

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yep. Just thinking about normal mafia dynamics I took it as a failed day vig. Meaning Dome would either have to have multiple lives, bulletproof, deathproof...or as some has suggested it could be a delayed kill (not death note related)

Althoug I'm 99% sure Dome said he had no abilities to his knowledge that would've prevented being killed