**TCMD** - Keeper Discussion Thread

ny92mike

9 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Looks like it's after the fourth right? Regardless I'll check in tomorrow morning just in case. I'm fine either way just couldn't have done today (Sunday) as I was cooking/hosting a family bbq.

Yes...we're gonna hold off until after the 4th.  I'll get an official start date posted in the next few days.

5 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Just out of curiosity. How does picking up players from the waiver wire work? Is it first come first serve? Is it based off of draft slot getting first choice? Wasn't sure how this works.

Peace!!!

For this version there isn't a waiver wire, but the official keeper will have one. 

I mentioned doing a free agency for this one if you guys were interested in that, which we'd run just like we do with other tcmd free agencies, where you submit a bid and the high bid wins.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

IDC either way on FA. If youre running it the same in both, i mean an advantage of doijg it might be to give anyone not familiar with it (if there is anyone) a chance to experience before the real thing. But whatever the majority wants, im on board with that.

The fa would be in addition to the pos draft.  It would be the last thing to build your roster if any cap was available...haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Does July 11th (Thursday) work for everyone for a start date?

That can work for me.  I will be on vacation the 12 through the 19th, so likely will miss a few picks.   Boating, golfing, drinking, etc.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:
5 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

@ny92mike

Just thought I'd give a heads up.

The Cleveland Browns position groups are not listed on the position draft board on the workbook.

Peace!!!

Right they are just hidden same with all the groups assigned to a team.

Oh ok, my bad.  Was looking at the workbook & thought it was weird but it makes sense now.

Peace!!!