Mike Conley Jr. traded to Utah Jazz

CWood21

2 hours ago, daineraider said:

Lol, not many of us around. I’ve been around for 12 years or so(on this site)but over the last few years I read a lot more than I post.  We have a solid team, but I’m guessing we add one more piece before the season.

We're in this thang bruh. We need to let Favors walk and pickup a stretch 4. 

Conley is super underrated. I think maybe he became slightly overrated by some as he was the highest paid player as soon as the new cap came in he was just right place right time to get that done because yea you give him the max. But if healthy he’s definitely worth it and definitely one of the top PGs in the league. 

Pretty good return for Memphis as well I must say. I kinda like this for both teams. 

Born-and-raised in Utah, lifelong fan of the Jazz, and pretty happy with this.  Sad to see Crowder go, as he often rounds out the Jazz when their overall shooting is sub par, but filling a massive hole is well worth it, I think.  No predictions for next season, though.  I'm just glad to see the Jazz heading in a good direction.  That last two playoff appearances were tough to watch.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ataal said:

Born-and-raised in Utah, lifelong fan of the Jazz, and pretty happy with this.  Sad to see Crowder go, as he often rounds out the Jazz when their overall shooting is sub par, but filling a massive hole is well worth it, I think.  No predictions for next season, though.  I'm just glad to see the Jazz heading in a good direction.  That last two playoff appearances were tough to watch.  

Hopefully we let Favors walk and add a stretch 4. If we decline his team option we'll enter free agency with $19.3M and an MLE I believe so we'll be able to pursue two high end role players. Nikola Mirotic would be nice at the stretch 4 and then maybe another scorer/shooter off the bench. 

Conley - Mitchell - Ingles - Mirotic - Gobert 

That's one of the best teams we've had in the modern era, should be elite defensively with a lot more shooting and scoring. 

• Like 1