Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 10/13/2019 at 8:43 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

I miss being able to not only create your own playbook, but your own actual plays. That was bomb. I had the nastiest wishbone formation ever. Double tight end, 3 backs. Man.

 

Also into my 3rd season in Face of the Franchise. Just beat the 9-6-1 Saints in the Superbowl with the Dolphins. The year before I beat the 49ers in it. The year before that I went 4-12 but threw for 5k and ran for another 1100. 

You can create your own playbook. Go to the main menu of the game. All the way on the right there is 3 smaller boxes. Furthest left small box has a gear on it, it’s called Customize. Click on it and scroll down to playbook.

 I do miss being able to make your own plays though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could somebody tell me if there is a way to start a Franchise from the current point in the NFL season with all stats and players up to date?  Last year there was a way to do it, but I couldn't figure it out and I think it was limited to just a coach or player career.  I want to start an owner franchise at the end of the regular season without having to go through and simulate everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Could somebody tell me if there is a way to start a Franchise from the current point in the NFL season with all stats and players up to date?  Last year there was a way to do it, but I couldn't figure it out and I think it was limited to just a coach or player career.  I want to start an owner franchise at the end of the regular season without having to go through and simulate everything. 

Can’t. Only NBA 2K allows this. I always do it manually and assign wins. No way to get stats on point though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Can’t. Only NBA 2K allows this. I always do it manually and assign wins. No way to get stats on point though. 

Madden lets you start a season at the current point in the season.  Not sure if all of the stats are completely accurate, or not, but the records are.  I started one, in week 6, a few days ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 2:10 PM, jyod21 said:

Madden lets you start a season at the current point in the season.  Not sure if all of the stats are completely accurate, or not, but the records are.  I started one, in week 6, a few days ago.  

It has to be an online franchise, doesnt it?  I know you can play it single player, but yoy cant do it in offline franchise, unless thats changed since Madden 18.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

It has to be an online franchise, doesnt it?  I know you can play it single player, but yoy cant do it in offline franchise, unless thats changed since Madden 18.

It was the same way in 19, cant say for 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 8:45 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

It has to be an online franchise, doesnt it?  I know you can play it single player, but yoy cant do it in offline franchise, unless thats changed since Madden 18.

I'm not positive, but that could definitely be true.  The CFM I did it with was a solo, online.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×