Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I got to see malf white girl wasted in the chatty...

@Matts4313 find that quote where Malf drunkenly told us he wasn’t that drunk 

@rackcs closed the discord I think. But it was legit hilarious. It was something like:

Im nto teht dirk toughh

*Drunk

On 6/27/2019 at 11:06 PM, Malfatron said:

I will say though, this I checked into Orys on the wiki when I was trying to figure out whether he was mafia or not.

It felt like hes not really a bad guy.

For instance, he was chivalrous to Argella and took on the Durrandon honors and banner. It feels like in spite of it all, he just wants to find her and protect her to keep her safe and live out a long happy life together.

That was my impression anyway

I mean, i probably should have been modkilled for this too lol

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@theuntouchable did you have me as town? @The Orca what about you? @squire12 you?

I joked around with @rackcs when I got my role and win con that you scum leave me around to the end so you can laugh at me down the stretch may pay off and help me LOL.

Not really. Dome, Counselor, Malf, and you were the people I was going for the whole game

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

No, after counselor the only 3 I was considering was you malf and dome. I even tried to move the vote to you the night malf got lynched. Lol it wasn’t anything you really did to get there, just process of elimination 

So you were in my head 

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It took 3 civ modkills and a rule change to take this game away from me and swag. 

I meant to ask...did you really think I had more knowledge then I was saying?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:
9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I mean, i probably should have been modkilled for this too lol

ooof.

Do you guys really believe that is mod-kill worthy? At no point does he claim that he is that role. Hell, that is probably less bad than @squire12 insistence that everyone read the word "bolt" over and over. 

We knew he was Martell in about 3 seconds after that. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you guys really believe that is mod-kill worthy? At no point does he claim that he is that role. Hell, that is probably less bad than @squire12 insistence that everyone read the word "bolt" over and over. 

Soft claims were supposedly gonna get mod killed as well I believe so....yeah probably lol

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Soft claims were supposedly gonna get mod killed as well I believe so....yeah probably lol

Thats not a soft claim. That is discussing a potential role and ratios. Something we all did. 

I mean, I discussed Aegon Targaryn a lot. None of it was claiming. 

But Squire on the other hand was a soft claim. He was specifically telling everyone how to figure out his role. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So, you think hypothetically detailing a role that is totes not yours is less worse than someone telling people to read bolt repeatedly.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

I'm sorry some people didn't enjoy the game. Even though some of it was my fault and some of it wasn't, you never want your games to make people upset or angry.

It's not the hosts' fault. Some people take these games WAAAAAY too seriously. Like "someone's going to have a stroke over a hard claim" seriously.

It's a game, settle TF down. People need to sit a few out to get some perspective. 

Just now, SwAg said:

So, you think hypothetically detailing a role that is totes not yours is less worse than someone telling people to read bolt repeatedly.

He didnt hypothetically detail. He did detail. And it was a role that was discussed by many (myself, others) in trying to figure out that Orys would be scum or other. Additionally I had already laid out the idea that Orys was 50/50 on if he would be a Targ. Malf just expanded upon it when other people brought it up. Its a grey area, but the fact that he didnt allude to being the role keeps him on the not-modkill side IMO. 

And yes, if you know the lore at all, you would know that the Martells were the only one to defeat Targs. They did it with a scorpion bolt to the dragon. It was extremely clear that he was claiming Martell. 

Archived