STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

@Counselor @Forge @squire12 @SwAg @Dome @Tk3 @MD4L @Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @Matts4313 @TedLavie @Malfatron @rackcs @kingseanjohn

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

Of those 5, there are Federation, and there are Borg Collective. Don't have a direct count for either group.

To note: I intended to have Malf scanned as well, but it was redirected to rackcs.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

@Counselor @Forge @squire12 @SwAg @Dome @Tk3 @MD4L @Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @Matts4313 @TedLavie @Malfatron @rackcs @kingseanjohn

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

Of those 5, there are Federation, and there are Borg Collective. Don't have a direct count for either group.

To note: I intended to have Malf scanned as well, but it was redirected to rackcs.

You didn’t ping me twice 

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

What did you use to scan and why did you choose those people?

Just now, Counselor said:

So this feels like an idea Ruskie throughout in the scum chat and was directed on how to go about it. 

ehhhh. Have you ever even played with Ruskie? How would you know his playstyle? 

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

So you scanned 5 people.  Why did you choose those 5? 

Archived