STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

I change my mind.  I think Orca is Borg now because he can’t seem to grasp that even if you assume I am Borg, recruitment isn’t over based on the autopsy, and he really wants to push that angle.  And people are just silent on that huge red flag because he is agreeing with them on me for the moment.

On 7/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, RuskieTitan said:

@Counselor @Forge @squire12 @SwAg @Dome @Tk3 @MD4L @Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @Matts4313 @TedLavie @Malfatron @rackcs @kingseanjohn

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

Of those 5, there are Federation, and there are Borg Collective. Don't have a direct count for either group.

To note: I intended to have Malf scanned as well, but it was redirected to rackcs.

Based on this group of 5 from Ruskie

Swag

SirA1 (based on his scan info, he it would be unlikely he is Borg

Touch (investigated by Matts?? and Deanna Troi, also was a mason with rackcs (riker) so the Deanna Troi makes sense in source material)

Matts

Rackcs (dead Federation)

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I change my mind.  I think Orca is Borg now because he can’t seem to grasp that even if you assume I am Borg, recruitment isn’t over based on the autopsy, and he really wants to push that angle.  And people are just silent on that huge red flag because he is agreeing with them on me for the moment.

Ignoring really.

Just now, The Orca said:

Please do with less attitude and maybe I can absorb most of it and digest it into a discernable thought with related comprehension

I literally cannot explain it any plainer language than I have.  I’ve even consciously avoided big words to ensure it’s understood.  Read the autopsy til you understand.  It literally tells you how the recruiting works.

Just now, SwAg said:

I literally cannot explain it any plainer language than I have.  I’ve even consciously avoided big words to ensure it’s understood.  Read the autopsy til you understand.  It literally tells you how the recruiting works.

Do it right now..explain to me what you want

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Even if Swag is head Borg, if there is an alive Borg out there, they can still convert based on the knowledge we have.

I get that in theory...but I already explained...if that remains the case upon Swags death...the other factions will have to start gunning for Borg and stop killing Federation