STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Probably because you, and everyone else, always allow their nonsense to stand unchallenged, and somehow treat reasonable and erratic positions as equal simply because your standard for the twins is basically not drooling when they type.

Ok. This made me laugh pretty hard. 

34 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I believe that by taking out the Scum then we can use resources to track the Borg down and eliminate them through the Town lynch.

I mean wouldn't the safer play be to Lynch TK3 and then have the Romulans kill Swag if he is such a Borg threat? If he's not then at least they eliminate a potential recruit and also a Federation to achieve their Wincon.

I get what you're saying with the first part, but there's too many unknowns for me to ignore a converting group.

You're assuming Romulans will kill swag. What haven't they already? Federation was roleblocked last night, not Romulan.

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, tk3, why are you voting for me, exactly?

Everyone thinks I'm the original recruiter, and you don't, so why me instead of someone else?

I do think you are the original recruiter.

I did not at first, because you visited multiple people, but now with Malf being found out as being converted and you being confirmed to visit him, on top of being on TWO tricorder lists that include a Borg.....

I have doubts about ALL of those sources of information, but it is an awful lot of things that all point to one conclusion - which is you being the original Borg

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Do you want me to bring up my last three or so games? I’ve literally consistently done this.

I was just pointing out the irony of you and these comments.

28 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Personal biases over logical actions.

30 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Logic plays come second to personal vendettas in this game.

You are the only person allowing personal biases over logic. Yet you cast that on others. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Have you not read the posts from the first 4 days?

I have not read the posts from the first day. I have read the subsequent posts.

What are you suggesting?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've given swag ample time to answer simple questions about his role but he has refused to do so.  🤔🤔

I explained my role about five to six times today.  And you keep asking me to explain it.

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I mean.. You just are literally just believing me to be Duras because Dome said so.. meanwhile we've already seen the Federation tricorder guy flip.. There is no way Federation is just filled with tricorders.. there is probably one tricorder for each group.. Dome isn't even town and you are trusting his invest..

This is a valid point as well. We know Romulans could frame. Can Doras or Borg? There was also a lot of re-direct talk early on. I haven't seen an autopsy with re-direct abilities yet.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are the only person allowing personal biases over logic. Yet you cast that on others. 

Have you been reading the twins today?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

No, if I was scum looking to blend in swag is an easy vote. I’ve been considering the same players I considered yesterday. Already stated Malf yesterday and Tk3 as the vote today. I don’t know how Tk3 almost got voted out over Malf and is now getting an additional day phase.