STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You got a $50 bottle of good burbon. Ruskie got that $10 plastic bottle of vodka you drank in highschool. 

And this is where I plug Tito's.... Best Vodka in the world, brewed distilled here in Austin!

tito's is my go to

• Like 1

You got a $50 bottle of good burbon. Ruskie got that $10 plastic bottle of vodka you drank in highschool. 

And this is where I plug Tito's.... Best Vodka in the world, brewed here in Austin!

At the time, I thought Ruskie was scum.  Scum was not getting anything good.  

N1, I had no good read, so I went with Dome....he got Bourbon in the Gopher game when I was the bartender.

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

yo yo yo....

i know that a stripper "hit's it off" with me when I've got the money. I'm no fool. I knew what his motives were.

Don't confuse me for my brother.

Too late, I'm already confused. 

And this is where I plug Tito's.... Best Vodka in the world, brewed here in Austin!

Tito's? Disgusting. 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Forge  N6, I gave you a Guinness

Hope that would be a good drink for you.

My drink list for those who care

N1:  @Dome Knob Creek Bourbon on the rocks 

N2:   Give @DingoLadd  McHenry Single Malt Whiskey with a splash of water

N3: give @RuskieTitan double vodka (Smirnoff) and tonic with a lime

N4. Give @TedLavie a glass of Hennessy Cognac over ice

N5:  Give @MD4L a Shot of Peach Schnapps

Honestly the perfect drink for me, I prefer scotch though. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Too late, I'm already confused. 

Tito's? Disgusting. 

Tito's is literally the #1 rated Vodka brewed in the entire world. Or at least they were at one point, not sure if anythings changed.

What Vodka do you get?

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Honestly the perfect drink for me, I prefer scotch though. 

Seems like there are very scotch drinkers vs other types of drinks.  your preference is noted and if I draw a bartender role again and you are playing, I hope to remember to serve you your preferred drink

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Tito's is literally the #1 rated Vodka brewed in the entire world. Or at least they were at one point, not sure if anythings changed.

What Vodka do you get?

Ah yes because rankings of brands is the best way to tell whose the best tasting.

Grey Goose. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And this is where I plug Tito's.... Best Vodka in the world, brewed distilled here in Austin!

Reyka is better.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Lmao I couldn’t get service to save my life. The first couple days there was a few spots I could go to if I smoked a cigarette and would have service briefly. The last day and a half seemed like I couldn’t get service to save my life. 

I even left with about 20 minutes before night, I think n4?, to try and make it to town to get service. 

Initially, I wasn’t sure who my telepathic connection would work with. I read online that there was some species that wouldn’t (and most seemed like bad guys) but I wasn’t positive. I was good with either finding scum or fed because I was going to claim 3rd party survivor no matter what. 

I ended up setting up a pretty good network of fed/civs to pass information to without scum finding out. It worked out pretty well as Feds had a good handle of things for most of the game. 

In the end, I reached out to the wrong person. I was trying to play it like I could be 3rd party survivor to everyone in the game and then I ended up getting cleared as a result. I thought if I tried to reach out to scum, I could hint to them at being 3rd party so they wouldn’t hit me and would hit squire instead. 

Pickle wanted desperately to give me the vest but I thought I could push them to hit squire as I felt like he was telling the truth but you never truly know. So if he blocked the hit, we would know another person that was a killer. 

It didn’t end up working out but it was fun. 

For the record there was only two players in the game immune to telepathy - Counselor's role (Ferengi are canonically immune to telepaths/empaths in the Star Trek universe) and RuskieTitan's Data role (also cannot be sensed by telepaths/empaths as an Android... at least until one of the TNG movies when he activates his emotinal chip iirc).

Hopefully I earned some respect after this performance. Backed up the pre game trash talk.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I ******* basically told you I knew you were scum and let you go, you ****.

Didn’t catch me though. It’s a shame you had to go.

• Like 1