STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I’d say we won the final day phase and the night phases never got us in trouble until the end. SirA was close to breaking the game open. And the Swag conversations made it appear like I was only on his side.

I tried. I think if I had had accurate info from N1 I would have been able to put a few more pieces together. It was a fun game.

Also, the faction kills were super tricky at points. 

Basically, 2 of us had disrupters, which couldn't kill anyone in a vest, and 2 of us had Bathlets or whatever, which could kill through a vest, but couldn't be used on anyone with a weapon. Because we didn't know who had what, it made each night a tough decision. 

Same thing with my sabotage ability. It really tricky because if they didn't have an item, I would have been caught. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

For sure. You actually did a pretty good job of making me think that Ted was perhaps Romulan. I was positive it was you beforehand. That probably saved you because otherwise I may have targeted you that last night lol. 

WIFOM at its finest. Dome came up with ideas to use before the final day. The situation came up to use it and it worked. Saying you were also given a similar fake claim was awesome.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I tried. I think if I had had accurate info from N1 I would have been able to put a few more pieces together. It was a fun game.

You were as knowledgeable as any person playing, imo.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

You were a popular man the night you died. You were one of our to target to kill as well

33 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The thing that sucks? We missed on the first two lynches of the game and then ran the table (you bungholes should have listened to me) and we still got our butts kicked. 

Should have left borg alive

Me and swag would have circled back to pick you up

• Like 1