What Did You Cook for Dinner?

MKnight82

6 hours ago, Tyty said:

I haven’t gotten groceries yet but I’ve gotten fat af during the quarantine, probably packed on 20-30 lbs. someone give me a healthy meal plan 

Not this 

On 5/5/2020 at 11:23 AM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Needed a late night mini-dinner last night. Two pieces of SPAM, sliced American cheese, and a fried egg on top. T'was glorious. 

21 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Does anyone have experience in cooking a exceptionally large tomahawk? I think I've asked this before and when I wanted to do it it didn't come to fruition but I just bought one at the grocery store.

Cast iron if you can get one big enough. Nice peppery steak crust sear and finished in the oven to cook through on the inside.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Cast iron if you can get one big enough. Nice peppery steak crust sear and finished in the oven to cook through on the inside.

I have a 12 inch cast iron, but I think theres no chance in hell I can keep that bone if I use that.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I have a 12 inch cast iron, but I think theres no chance in hell I can keep that bone if I use that.

Yeah, that’s a tough call man! You could sear it on the grill, transfer it to a pan, then finish in the oven in butter...or turn that grill heat way down.