What Did You Cook for Dinner?

MKnight82

Made shawarma spiced grilled chicken wraps, with a bunch of halfway inauthentic toppings.  And then the store bought pita bread fell apart and created a catastrophe because it was real dry and crumbly.  Should've just made my own flatbread, but ugh.  Thought i could get away with less effort.

On 26/05/2020 at 12:28 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Last night's dinner was a solo prime rib cut from Omaha Steaks (thanks mom!) with a baked potato, riced cauliflower, tomato-feta focaccia bread from a local produce stand and Boston Tea.  Decided to live it up since my normal tradition of an Orioles game was not possible. 

What is Boston Tea?

On 5/28/2020 at 6:53 AM, Tugboat said:

What is Boston Tea?

It's black tea flavored with cranberry.  You can use cranberry juice or concentrate.  I prefer the juice.  I use half of a 12 oz bottle for a gallon, and then sweeten the rest of the way with honey, but you can do sugar or artificial sweetener if you want.  Garnish with an orange slice.  

• Like 1

I’ve done the exact same thing for a week

breakfast: one apple, one orange

lunch: 1/2 lb shredded crockpot chicken in tortillas w teaspoon of ranch

Dinner: 1/2 lb shredded crockpot chicken with carrots or corn

i want death

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:
On 5/28/2020 at 5:53 AM, Tugboat said:

What is Boston Tea?

It's black tea flavored with cranberry.  You can use cranberry juice or concentrate.  I prefer the juice.  I use half of a 12 oz bottle for a gallon, and then sweeten the rest of the way with honey, but you can do sugar or artificial sweetener if you want.  Garnish with an orange slice.  

No wonder why those dudes dumped it into the Bay

• Like 2

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yikes.  Why?  What's wrong with just black tea?  Get a stitch of bergamot in there, or some scotch, and call it good.  Doesn't need this weird cranberry thing.  Definitely doesn't need honey or sugar and fake *** sweeteners.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

No wonder why those dudes dumped it into the Bay

Word.  Dump it all in the bay imo, if it's all contaminated with honey and sugar.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yikes.  Why?  What's wrong with just black tea?  Get a stitch of bergamot in there, or some scotch, and call it good.  Doesn't need this weird cranberry thing.  Definitely doesn't need honey or sugar and fake *** sweeteners.

Word.  Dump it all in the bay imo, if it's all contaminated with honey and sugar.

Something different from time to time.  I have no problem with straight up iced tea no sugar either, but I've been doing mostly water recently.