The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah there was also too much (wait for it) heat, and he was worried about (wait for it) burning his source. Don't think he's on twitter.

This isn't him?  He sounds just like the other guy, and even mispells "Brewer's" like the other one in multiple tweets.

2 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Do you guys feel we need to add another SP? Or are you guys comfortable riding with Anderson, Chacin, Davies, Woodruff, Suter/Gallardo until Nelson is healthy and Burnes makes the jump?

Really just depends on if there is a real desire to actually contend this year. I mean that group might make one of the WCs but it won't hold up vs the Dodgers, Nats or Cubs. 

I'm totally OK with waiting until 2019 to make the next splash. Unless someone like Archer or Stroman is available for good value at the deadline.

Well the off-season of HH is officially over. Says the Brewers "just" found out about his accounts, even though just about every Brewer beat writer has known about him since the Yelich deal.

Is he a guy full of crap who got lucky with Yelich or a man with an actual source? The world will never know, though I lean toward option 1.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Well the off-season of HH is officially over. Says the Brewers "just" found out about his accounts, even though just about every Brewer beat writer has known about him since the Yelich deal.

Is he a guy full of crap who got lucky with Yelich or a man with an actual source? The world will never know, though I lean toward option 1.

I think I saw yesterday or the day before that he said with 100% certainty that Cobb was going to be a Brewer.  I think that is the barometer for whether or not he actually had a source, IMO.  

• Like 1