2019 Gameday Thread Signups

FGK

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Oh sh*t ... my bad ... I forgot, lol. Thanks for the reminder. 

I'll throw a little trash, non-quality somethin random together during an extended lunch break tomorrow ... 🌊 

I read this as...

”oh boy my bad yo, I was playing video games and some ish, heads up accepted.”

”ima sleep in after nerding for the night with my video game best buds and get my mom to make me a sandwich at noon when I finally wake up. Watch the YouTube highlight videos and call them all 22s and come up with some kind of bull****!”

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

”oh boy my bad yo, I was playing video games and some ish, heads up accepted.”

Oh really huh, " .. yo ... some ish..." . Lol.

Sounds to me like you may suffer from that contagious dreadful plague ... that spectrum disorder called "alleged-Mason Rudolph disease." From the looks of it thankfully you aren't high on the spectrum but instead likely on the lower end suffering from flare ups only occasionally (except when drunk with the boys at the Ted Nugent concert ... it flares up real bad there). 

”ima sleep in after nerding for the night with my video game best buds and get my mom to make me a sandwich at noon when I finally wake up. 

Projection is the great revealer of truth. 

Your exact life has now been confirmed.

But .. would you at least thank her for making your sandwiches you ungrateful bastard.

The holidays are coming up soon; maybe you can surprise her with the gift of getting your own place or at least paying rent. Get from in front of that mindless boob tube playing your Call of Doodie: Eternal Propaganda for longer than a few minutes for once in your life will ya.

Watch the YouTube highlight videos and call them all 22s and come up with some kind of bull****!”

Don't ever disrespect the Film reels by calling them videos...

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Oh really huh, " .. yo ... some ish..." . Lol.

Sounds to me like you may suffer from that contagious dreadful plague ... that spectrum disorder called "alleged-Mason Rudolph disease." From the looks of it thankfully you aren't high on the spectrum but instead likely on the lower end suffering from flare ups only occasionally (except when drunk with the boys at the Ted Nugent concert ... it flares up real bad there). 

Projection is the great revealer of truth. 

Your exact life has now been confirmed.

But .. would you at least thank her for making your sandwiches you ungrateful bastard.

The holidays are coming up soon; maybe you can surprise her with the gift of getting your own place or at least paying rent. Get from in front of that mindless boob tube playing your Call of Doodie: Eternal Propaganda for longer than a few minutes for once in your life will ya.

Don't ever disrespect the Film reels by calling them videos...

Come on mind you’re using the ole “nuh uh you are” come back?😂