Lions sign Former Packer DT Mike Daniels

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Thought he wanted a team that could compete for a Super Bowl?

Wow it's almost like I've read this 1000000000 times. Great minds think alike and you're all just soooo creative

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That is an excellent defensive front for Detroit.  Something to give that team an identity which fits in well with Patricia.

I already miss Daniels.  He was my favorite Packer for the last few years.  

IMO, Lions needed one more piece on the d-line this offseason to have the potential for a dominant line.  Hope Daniels can be that missing guy.   How good is he still?

Edited by fortdetroit

1 minute ago, fortdetroit said:

IMO, Lions needed one more piece on the d-line this offseason to have the potential for a dominant line.  Hope Daniels can be that missing guy.   How good is he still?

Hard to say because he is coming off injury.  He numbers were down the last couple of years, but it wasn't really cause his play dropped off.  He was as disruptive as ever, there was just very little on that defense to support him.  I would not be surprised if he has at least one or two very good years left.  He is also an incredible locker room/off-the-field guy.