What are your top "can't wait to see" items this season.

resilient part 2

For the Nuggets definitely how Jamal Murray develops and how Malone manages a rotation with like 12 guys that deserve rotation minutes. Is Michael Porter Jr an actual basketball player?

League wide - definitely interested in seeing what Doncic and Pozingis look like together. How the Houston duo looks together is going to be interesting as well

How DLo looks in GS (or if they trade him)

How long before Bradley Beal tries to force his way out?

New Orleans is going to be a great league pass team - they should play at a high pace and have a ton of highlights 

AD and LeBron is gonna be dope to watch....I'm not overly interested in the Clippers. Feel like I already know what that is gonna look like

The Sixers are going to be really weird and probably really good. The east once again is highly irrelevant smh 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

For the Nuggets definitely how Jamal Murray develops and how Malone manages a rotation with like 12 guys that deserve rotation minutes. Is Michael Porter Jr an actual basketball player?

League wide - definitely interested in seeing what Doncic and Pozingis look like together. How the Houston duo looks together is going to be interesting as well

How DLo looks in GS (or if they trade him)

How long before Bradley Beal tries to force his way out?

New Orleans is going to be a great league pass team - they should play at a high pace and have a ton of highlights 

AD and LeBron is gonna be dope to watch....I'm not overly interested in the Clippers. Feel like I already know what that is gonna look like

The Sixers are going to be really weird and probably really good. The east once again is highly irrelevant smh 

another good one.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 2:48 PM, MookieMonstah said:

Terry Rozier going to average 25 a game lol. Who else is going to score on that team? What a collection of “talent”

He may put up numbers, but it was still a terrible contract the Hornets gave him.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:57 PM, stl4life07 said:

5 The Warriors - I can legit see a scenario where the Warriors dont even make the playoffs

Nobody hates the Warriors more than me, but they have a 0% chance to miss the playoffs unless Curry suffers a massive injury. I literally have wished for California to fall in the ocean because of my hatred for that team, but they're certainly not going to miss the playoffs.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I guess seeing what john beilein can do with this cavs roster. 

Nothing. And it won't be a testament to his ability or lackthereof. The Cavs roster is simply atrocious. It's amazing how a team can be so bad and strapped for cash at the same time. Amazing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

I think they're the favorites to win the East. And I'd give them the 2nd best chance of winning the whole thing behind the Lakers.

I think Bucks will have best record.

And as a Sixers fan, I am good with that if it means we rested Embiid more. 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The 76ers have such an awkward team. 4 starters that are over 6ft8 but 2 that are playing out of position. It’s either gonna be a dumpster fire or amazing, I’m not sure which. 

I mean the floor is so high bc the east is trash. hard to see them fall below like 5th seed even in worst case scenario