Training Camp/Preseason 2019: 1-3: Time to get to 53

MikeT14

50 minutes ago, Woz said:

Last OTA was June 12. Why wait the 6 weeks? Just to do it right before camp? Seems more predicated on spite than anything else.

Better chance no one picks him up in case we want to bring him back? 

Maybe it is spite, but I could careless, he crossed the line.  The problem is if they really wanted to send the right message they would have cut him immediately and it should have been Gruden who speaks up and says I won't have that on my team.  Unfortunately, Gruden is weak.

12 minutes ago, Woz said:

Okay, if that's the plan, I do not want to see Dwayne Haskins take a snap this season. Offer up Keenum, McCoy, Josh Johnson, or even the hot dog guy as a sacrifice.

Yup. OT 1st round 2020. Should be able to get Andrew Thomas, Trey Adams, Little, etc. 

45 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Better chance no one picks him up in case we want to bring him back? 

If I fire you right before your supposed to show up to work, do you want come back to me?

He only returns if Washington is the absolute last/only option.

40 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Cole Holcomb and SDH youth movement. Their both crazy fast but that’s big faith!!!! But way talented

The "Old Man" of JHC looks on, shakes his head in disappointment.

31 minutes ago, Woz said:

If I fire you right before your supposed to show up to work, do you want come back to me?

If you are going to pay me a million bucks and I have no other job offers, I will pretty much do whatever you want, whenever you want.

44 minutes ago, offbyone said:

If you are going to pay me a million bucks and I have no other job offers, I will pretty much do whatever you want, whenever you want.

As I said previously:

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Mason Foster should have been cut when he said what he did about the Redskins last season. Typical case of make a statement with Swearinger and then roll over when someone outright puts the organization on blast. 

Good riddance to him. 

That being said, we are THIN at ILB now.

The people defending Foster and screaming about the time of him getting cut is hilarious. Had I trashed the company I worked for and got caught doing it I would’ve been fired immediately. They kept him and kept paying him long after they should’ve. Someone looked better than he did in off-season work outs. Good riddance jerk of 

Edited by lavar703