SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

18 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

I’m out. Obviously didn’t foresee the Rams giving up 54 points to the.....Jameis Winston led Bucs????

You have my sympathies Dingo. Me too for the same choice. The Bucs also knocked me out of the 49ers survivor pool in their week two road win over the Panthers. 55 points on the road against that Rams D, unbe fricking lievable. 🙄 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Andy Dalton hasn't won on Primetime since before you were born...and I dont even know how old you are

Older than Andy Dalton......this feels like the Twilight Zone all of a sudden....

Does this mean he's "due" and I should switch my pick to the Bengals?!?

1 hour ago, SWATcha said:

Older than Andy Dalton......this feels like the Twilight Zone all of a sudden....

Does this mean he's "due" and I should switch my pick to the Bengals?!?

yes. imagine how good that will feel to eliminate 4+ other players who picked pittsburgh

besides, cincy is better. Mixon gonna roll

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 1:45 PM, Woz said:

One of the most patient entrants I've ever come across (or one of the least observant).

I had you entered as a Seahawks fan and you never said anything (if you were trying the passive-aggressive thing by repeatedly mentioning your team, well, you can see how well that worked :D ).

I didn't even notice until I made my week 4 pick. I was checking my name in survivor list and didn't see me on the Browns section. I was thinking did I get kicked out without being told lmao. Then scrolled down and saw me with Seahawks fan and was like oooo okay. I was gonna wait until I win to correct your mistake lmao.