Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread - 2020 NBA Champions #ForeverKobe

ttitansfan4life

6 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Still think the Lakers should resign Rondo. He doesn't fit great with LeBron on the floor but what he could do with AD and McGee could be instrumental.

I dont personally know. I liked the idea of Rondo last year to bring Ball along -- but results on that were mixed at best as everybody was hurt for long stretches. Basically, the talent on the team didnt jell like I was hoping. It happens sometimes.

Rondo injury prone and cant be counted on. Im all for bringing him back but we’ll need another ball handler behind him. Cook is back up material that can rotate with the starters but if Rondo goes down...do u really want Cook starting ? Hell no

Caurso isnt ready for big game stage. 

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Glad we got Boogie. Be interesting to see what he signs for... 

PG: Rondo, Cook, Daniels

SG: Green, KCP

SF: James, Dudley

PF: Davis, Kuzma

C: Cousins, McGee

Missing anyone? Not liking the guard rotation outside of Green.

It'll be interesting if Cousins can actually stay healthy (1) and therefore be able to get in actual game shape (2) so as to show what that 2nd year after an Achilles injury looks like.

Also - I cant say what it would do to his overall game - but dropping about 10-15Lbs (?) might not be a bad idea. I mean he's got the surgically repaired heel and mending quad injury. Might not be a bad idea to lessen the load they're carrying.

Just saw this. Not sure if its been posted already....

Adrian Wojnarowski‏: The Miami Heat had interest in Cousins, but several Lakers players -- including Anthony Davis -- helped convince him on joining LA, league sources tell ESPN.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Glad we got Boogie. Be interesting to see what he signs for... 

PG: Rondo, Cook

SG: Green, KCP, Daniels

SF: James, Dudley

PF: Davis, Kuzma

C: Cousins, McGee

Missing anyone? Not liking the guard rotation outside of Green.

We need Iggy but we’ll have to wait till the season to bring him in. Korver would be a nice get. Whats the market on Avery Bradley?