Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread - 2020 NBA Champions #ForeverKobe

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Kuzma is really going to elevate the Lakers 2nd unit when he gets back. Think you guys could still benefit from another legit scorer/facilitator to take some of the pressure off of LeBron.

Rondo most likely start at the 1 when he come back. Allows bron to preserve energy bringing the ball up. I do like Bradley/Green together though.

7 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

He probably will and it will be a huge mistake.

The only change they should make is moving Dwight Howard in for JaVale McGee, assuming Dwight continues to buy into that role.  Then you bring Alex Caruso as the first guard off the bench, and Kyle Kuzma can spell Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard.

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

So ADs shoulder..huge cause for concern?

i know he dominated playing through it, but if its bothering him badly enough. Gotta wonder whats going on with it.

Isn't that something he's dealt with nearly his entire career?  I'd imagine they'll give him a few days off here and there.  I believe Kuzma is scheduled to be back Friday, but I assume h'll be on a minutes restriction.

13 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Isn't that something he's dealt with nearly his entire career?  I'd imagine they'll give him a few days off here and there.  I believe Kuzma is scheduled to be back Friday, but I assume h'll be on a minutes restriction.

Has it? I heard he hurt it hanging onto the rim too long against the hornets.

Yeah will be coolto see Kuzma out there again

17 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Yes. He has had numerous little injuries but a recurring one has been the shoulder. It just comes with the territory of having AD, you'll enjoy him dominate 60-70 games out of the year and miss 10-20 with little injuries here and there. It's worth it though.

Bruh we cannot hit open shots to save our lives. Need a lot more from our role players. Kuz is a welcome addition. Caruso has been great for spacing and energy. Bradley could be better at shooting but I'll take his defense. Daniels hasn't done enough with his chances so far, nor has Cook. Howard has been amazing too. KCP and Javale are straight garbage though