How are you watching the NFL this year?

BayRaider

I usually do PlayStation Vue with Redzone for $60 a month ($310 for 5 months)

Howeverrrrr I found out I qualify for NFL Sunday Ticket Max WITH Gamepass Included with no DirecTV required for $149.99 because I'm taking a couple classes. If you're a student, google Sunday Ticket for Student. Awesome deal!

For Raider games, I bought an HDTV Antenna for $29.99.

So for $180 instead of $310 with Gamepass. Stoked and ready for the season!!!

Edited by BayRaider

I pay £140 ($170) a year to stream (live, on demand, all-22) NFL Gamepass.

The only downside is that if the game is being televised on Sky TV (equivalent of cable in the US) then the game is blacked out for UK users. You can use a VPN to get around this, but I wouldn't do that because it's illegal :|

I also have Sky TV, so I can just watch the game on that.

6 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I pay £140 ($170) a year to stream (live, on demand, all-22) NFL Gamepass.

The only downside is that if the game is being televised on Sky TV (equivalent of cable in the US) then the game is blacked out for UK users. You can use a VPN to get around this, but I wouldn't do that because it's illegal :|

I also have Sky TV, so I can just watch the game on that.

Do you need Sky to get gamepass? 

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Do you need Sky to get gamepass? 

No.

However, Sky show one 6pm (GMT) game and one 9.15pm/9.25pm game and they blackout those games on gamepass, and you can't watch the replay until Tuesday morning. Fortunately, the Broncos are awful these days so they rarely choose to show their games .....

Sky also show Thursday, Sunday & Monday night football but these games aren't blacked out.

For any keen NFL fan in Europe that has a job, gamepass is a no-brainer in my opinion. The level of content is superb. They have messed around with the provider of the stream the last 2 years which has caused people to kick off a bit but it's still well worth it.

I'll have my friend who lives in an apartment complex buy me the login for NFL Ticket for $300 or whatever it is and then watch the Rams that way. Worked last year. NFL Ticket needs to move off of Direct Tv because its really holding back fans who have no interest in Direct Tv, but want to see their out of market team. Amazon will likely purchase the rights when they are available. 

37 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

No.

However, Sky show one 6pm (GMT) game and one 9.15pm/9.25pm game and they blackout those games on gamepass, and you can't watch the replay until Tuesday morning. Fortunately, the Broncos are awful these days so they rarely choose to show their games .....

Sky also show Thursday, Sunday & Monday night football but these games aren't blacked out.

For any keen NFL fan in Europe that has a job, gamepass is a no-brainer in my opinion. The level of content is superb. They have messed around with the provider of the stream the last 2 years which has caused people to kick off a bit but it's still well worth it.

As a Pats fan I usually get a fair few games, I don't want to stay up for PT games though - 4am finish and work at 7am....no thanks. I'll have to get gamepass this year, I keep putting it off. Does it have the All22 cam? What other features?

Edited by Hunter2_1

My Dad gets the Sunday Ticket and we split the cost - I need to be able to watch all the games.

But there's a nice little trick with YouTube TV, which I have, that would eliminate the need for streams and the Sunday Ticket. Only cost would be the $50/month for YTTV.

I recently cut the cord and went with HuluTV plus, as per the research I did, it seemed to be the best streaming TV provider for the best cost for NFL games.  That said, I couldn't get this past week's preseason games on HuluTV so while it says it does local CBS/FOX channels, I guess that doesn't include preseason.