Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Leader

3 hours ago, Pugger said:

I hope you are joking.   It is next to impossible to determine what kind of team you have from preseason games.  lol

I think that's his point with the joke. Pointless hand-wringing after two preseason games. No one wins the super bowl in preseason, although it seems like many have already decided who is an all-pro and who should be scrapped halfway through the fake games.

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wow, Silverstein's struggling.

Isn't the point "here we go again" when it comes to preseason and Rodgers never being in game condition by the time the season starts.  Right now Aaron Rodgers is a liability to the Green Bay Packers - he kills their salary cap, he never gets ready for the regular season so he ends up getting injured or his timing is way off early, he has criticized his new coach - mostly indirectly - but its still criticism. Back hurts = my ***. 

10 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Isn't the point "here we go again" when it comes to preseason and Rodgers never being in game condition by the time the season starts.  Right now Aaron Rodgers is a liability to the Green Bay Packers - he kills their salary cap, he never gets ready for the regular season so he ends up getting injured or his timing is way off early, he has criticized his new coach - mostly indirectly - but its still criticism. Back hurts = my ***. 

lane kiffin roll GIF

• Like 10

23 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Apparently Tom thinks LaFleur should have been clairvoyant regarding Rodgers' back....lol this is bad. 

I wouldn't play Rodgers in the upcoming game either. Play him in the last preseason game.

I'm hoping we have a balanced run/pass game plan for this one like we did last week.