Teddy Bridgewater

DigInBoys

I'm starting to think he's a higher end backup - if you lost a starter, you'd be in good hands for a few games, maybe even a half season. You'd pair down the offense and he'd be a good caretaker.

If he's your starter, you're drafting one the next draft. You'll probably be picking in the 10-15 range because he'd do enough "game management" to let the run game or defense win about 5-7 games, but you're clearly looking to upgrade.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm starting to think he's a higher end backup - if you lost a starter, you'd be in good hands for a few games, maybe even a half season. You'd pair down the offense and he'd be a good caretaker.

If he's your starter, you're drafting one the next draft. You'll probably be picking in the 10-15 range because he'd do enough "game management" to let the run game or defense win about 5-7 games, but you're clearly looking to upgrade.

I mean, that's what you're probably getting.  A high-end backup QB who won't lose you games, but he won't you games either.

• Like 1