Andrew Luck informs Colts he plans to retire

tab

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

making stuff up in your head is cool.

Sources are real people. If Luck wanted to communicate it to Irsay first he and his side would have been careful not to leak it from his side. It was either his side or Irsay's side. 

The most likely scenario is clear.

Sorry Colt fans, this has to hurt. I wasn't as high on Luck the QB as some, he was good no doubt but I only had him top 10ish but it is really bad to lose a top 10 QB this early in his career.

Hopefully there aren't bigger issues with Luck and it was just time because he no longer was enjoying the game with the injuries.

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

This is nonsense. You have no idea what those fans have put into being a fan of their football team. How much time and money spent. Than finally have a team that could win it all and gets hit with a bomb. But people expect them to be classy 5 mins after the news hit. Stop it. 

Naw I expect fans to be POS they are. The same ones booing Luck for choosing his health over money...are the same one complaining when the players holdout for the money.

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

This is nonsense. You have no idea what those fans have put into being a fan of their football team. How much time and money spent. Than finally have a team that could win it all and gets hit with a bomb. But people expect them to be classy 5 mins after the news hit. Stop it. 

They deserve 20 years of losing to follow. End of story.

Not one of them did not know he missed a season with an injury, that he was throwing a pee wee football in training camp last year as he rehabbed, and that his ankle was a mess this year.

Deal with beer-swilling buffoons booing a franchise legend walking away over injury and pain.

You don't get the benefit of ignorance here. Its a garbage move.

19 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

"SCREW YOU ANDREW YOU'RE OBLIGATED TO ENTERTAIN ME REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCE!!!!" 

Can they get 30 minutes to an hour to realize why he is doing what he is doing. We are literally talking about a gut reaction here from a few football fans. I love how the moral compass of this forum pretend to be the highest of high. 

Can they get 30 minutes to an hour to realize why he is doing what he is doing. We are literally talking about a guy reaction here from a few football fans. I love how the moral compass of this forum pretend to be the highest of high. 

Too bad the fans didn't wait that long to "understand" before booing him as he walked off the field. Nah, their first move was to lash out angrily. They didn't want to understand. 

It's funny. That half of the posts in this thread is sorry colts fans or I feel bad for colts fans. But people expect them to be super classy to the news 5 mins later. At a preseason game where I'm sure half of them are drunk. Cut it out. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Too bad the fans didn't wait that long to "understand" before booing him as he walked off the field. Nah, their first move was to lash out angrily. They didn't want to understand. 

Welcome to america. Have you been here long? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ab wasnt crying about his helmet to get under fans skin. Trent William's ain't holding out to piss fans off. Zeke ain't doing it to piss in the fans cereal either. That doesnt matter. Fans are going to be mad. 

Luck has another bad injury. And has spent like two years rehabbing already as it is. If you can't see the difference in his situation, from those others, I don't know what to tell you...

Just now, dante9876 said:

Can they get 30 minutes to an hour to realize why he is doing what he is doing. We are literally talking about a guy reaction here from a few football fans. I love how the moral compass of this forum pretend to be the highest of high. 

While I dont blame the fans that much, it takes literally 30 seconds to think about it to realize that Luck wouldnt just do this to spite the team, and that there must be extraordinary circumstances for him to retire like that. But it's w/e, a lot of them are probably drunk anyway. There are **** fans in every fanbase.

Just now, dante9876 said:

They should shut up and process. Then kill him on twitter for the rest of your life if he deserves it

Luck did not leak this story. He did not hide anything from them. He was going to have a presser on Sunday. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

To convict him without knowing the facts by booing is pathetic.

Also, anyone thinking Luck telling them 2 weeks ago would allow them to bring in a great QB is just delusional.

Josh McCown was not going to save their season.

Archived